Office Depot Black Friday

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Office Depot
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can't read the specs on those laptops.

any FAR to cash out rewards??

vickh said:   any FAR to cash out rewards??

only one obscure photo type software that's $79.99 after two rebates ($50 basic, $30 UPGRADE FOR CURRENT USER), I don't have this one, so not sure how many other will, the upgrader rebate seems like it won't apply to too many people unless it allows for some competitive titles, but I don't think from the fine print on the ad it does.

there's a $59.99 fax machine with a $50 MIR on it. If you can find this fax machine for less elsewhere, you might be able to price match it and get the rebate that way.

thx MrC! $10 fax machine sounds good. Online?

Deals look good but it's a bit blurry.

vickh said:   thx MrC! $10 fax machine sounds good. Online?

in store for sure, s/b online too and will have free ship since it's $59 pre rebate

299 Asus Tablet 32 GB - Is it available online?

ultravspk said:   299 Asus Tablet 32 GB - Is it available online?

bump +1

MISTERCHEAP said:   vickh said:   thx MrC! $10 fax machine sounds good. Online?

in store for sure, s/b online too and will have free ship since it's $59 pre rebate

Yes they have this fax machine online every year for that price. Staples.com used to have it for the same price too.

MISTERCHEAP said:   vickh said:   any FAR to cash out rewards??

only one obscure photo type software that's $79.99 after two rebates ($50 basic, $30 UPGRADE FOR CURRENT USER), I don't have this one, so not sure how many other will, the upgrader rebate seems like it won't apply to too many people unless it allows for some competitive titles, but I don't think from the fine print on the ad it does.

there's a $59.99 fax machine with a $50 MIR on it. If you can find this fax machine for less elsewhere, you might be able to price match it and get the rebate that way.

Can someone tell me what r the OD rebates like. Would it be checks that we can cashout of store GC's OR some kind of rewards that expire after a while ?
I have some OD GC/store credits that I want to cash out. Not sure what would be the nest option. I am not a rewards member and i never recycled ink either.
TIA

MysteriousGirl said:   
Can someone tell me what r the OD rebates like. Would it be checks that we can cashout of store GC's OR some kind of rewards that expire after a while ?
I have some OD GC/store credits that I want to cash out. Not sure what would be the nest option. I am not a rewards member and i never recycled ink either.
TIA

Depending on the rebate, it's either a check or a prepaid Visa card you can use pretty much anywhere.

does samsung bundle laptop + tablet will be available online ?

vickh said:   any FAR to cash out rewards??

Buy postage stamps. It is the easiest way to cash out rewards.

$119.99 Monitors LG 24'' LED Monitor

anyone know if this is online or in-stores?

Any specs on the T-Mobile lte comcast? google fu has failed me

ultravspk said:   299 Asus Tablet 32 GB - Is it available online?

Yep, became available online 7:03am Eastern.

ASUS 32gb tablet - linky - ASUS Transformer 32GB

MrVietnam said:   vickh said:   any FAR to cash out rewards??

Buy postage stamps. It is the easiest way to cash out rewards.

if you mail much of anything anymore

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014