• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
75 gift card when purchase 400 gift card

Link

Also there is an additional $50 Off any Dell laptop & desktops priced $599+
At Checkout Apply $50 Off Coupon Code: 7J3GG34FKRBWWP [Exp. 11/14/2012]

Terms on GC:
- For every $400 worth of Dell eGift Card(s), the purchaser receives a $75 Dell Promotional eGift Card.
- Dell eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10 - $500.
- To consolidate Dell purchased eGift Cards visit www.dell.com/giftcards.
- Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card.
- Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
- Offer eligible from November 6th to November 27th, 2012.
- eGift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.
- Dell can only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase.
- Multi-card payment can be requested by phone sales only.
- Please see additional terms and conditions at http://dell.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions/.

Member Summary

Dell gift card (7.38kB)
Thanks dolphinmj
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bad deal! Dell has the absolute worst customer service when it comes to returns! It took me over two months to get a refund when my TV that I bought arrived shattered. I learned my lesson last Thanksgiving and will never purchase from Dell again!

What does that have anything to do with the deal...

damoses1ranger said:   Bad deal! Dell has the absolute worst customer service when it comes to returns! It took me over two months to get a refund when my TV that I bought arrived shattered. I learned my lesson last Thanksgiving and will never purchase from Dell again!

If you purchase anything and use a gift card to pay then return it kiss the gift card goodbye. Worst experience I have ever had. Common sense just does not work with these people. Finally had them send me another monitor to get rid of on Craig's list. Even Visa was not clear on the dispute I had filed.

I had some issues getting my gift card refunded when I returned a laptop. In the end it all worked out.

alohashirt said:   If you purchase anything and use a gift card to pay then return it kiss the gift card goodbye. Worst experience I have ever had. Common sense just does not work with these people. Finally had them send me another monitor to get rid of on Craig's list. Even Visa was not clear on the dispute I had filed.

Thanks OP

Anybody know how long it usually takes between purchasing the GC and receiving it?

I was told by the oversea Dell rep that I could only use Two giftcards per order, instead of what is quoted from wiki slickD forum(3 giftcards) Can anyone please verify this , thank you. And if you were able to pay with 3 giftcards, could you please provide an order # for the public. so we would have something to reference. thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014