• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ACE Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I believe each is independently owned/operated. Not corporate owned, they just belong to the ACE Network of stores.

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 7:01p) |

Yeah these JAckasses said 50% off for "Items not already marked down or on sale today " I said Oh really .. Everything i... (more)

normal1 (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 10:19p) |

our nice friendly store let hubby use two coupons (separate transactions) and then he handed his other two to other cust... (more)

BargainHunter57 (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 10:28p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Always use Ace coupons at Home Depot without any problems.

2cheap2ignore said:   Always use Ace coupons at Home Depot without any problems.

I always get hassled if any discount over 10%, tried a few HDs and same thing.

Lowes has given me lots of grief over coupons other than their own, but my three HDs have been accomodating for Ace 50% off coupons in the past.

Any chance to use on appliances at HD or Lowes?

This could be HOT. IIRC, Ace participates in small business Saturday.

Thanks! Valuable find.

pizzatriangle said:   Any chance to use on appliances at HD or Lowes?

Sure... if you can find one that is under $30..

Fine Print:

50% Off

Ace Hardware

One regular priced item under $30 (Valid at participating Ace stores and AceHardware.com on 11/24/12 Only)

pizzatriangle said:   Any chance to use on appliances at HD or Lowes?

yes, a Kenner Easy Bake Oven priced $29.99!

great find Mr. C. Green for you.

Valid only on 11/24/12 could be an issue for some people, just a heads up.

broom99 said:   Valid only on 11/24/12 could be an issue for some people, just a heads up.

REALLY?? did you bother to read the title of this thread?

MISTERCHEAP said:   broom99 said:   Valid only on 11/24/12 could be an issue for some people, just a heads up.

REALLY?? did you bother to read the title of this thread?
We can only hope it's shift work disorder or something curable.

Too bad my one BF item from Ace is under $30 only after rebate. Hopefully I'll identify something else that's useful and is eligible for the coupon until then.

They have done this several years now, once I got a fan on clearance and the prior year it was a faucet on sale. Good deal.

g10ny said:   Too bad my one BF item from Ace is under $30 only after rebate. Hopefully I'll identify something else that's useful and is eligible for the coupon until then.

Most Ace stores around me won't allow you to use coupons on rebate or sale items.

SafetyDance said:   g10ny said:   Too bad my one BF item from Ace is under $30 only after rebate. Hopefully I'll identify something else that's useful and is eligible for the coupon until then.

Most Ace stores around me won't allow you to use coupons on rebate or sale items.

I have the same problem with ours, it really is annoying

Thanks, MISTERCHEAP.

It is quite useful for me this year since i discontinued subscribing local new paper.

The 50% off coupon is really good for pick up sth that are usually not on sale at ACE

stowie said:   SafetyDance said:   g10ny said:   Too bad my one BF item from Ace is under $30 only after rebate. Hopefully I'll identify something else that's useful and is eligible for the coupon until then.

My Ace changed almost all coupon to applied on regular price item long time ago

Used this one year to get a pretty good deal on 50 pounds of bird seed.

stowie said:   SafetyDance said:   g10ny said:   Too bad my one BF item from Ace is under $30 only after rebate. Hopefully I'll identify something else that's useful and is eligible for the coupon until then.

Some of these Ace stores are funny like that, like the rebate is coming from their store. I agree it's annoying and part of the reason that as much as I want to support these kinds of businesses it's nearly impossible to do when they act like we are taking money out of their pockets on things like this

Thanks!

SafetyDance said:   Most Ace stores around me won't allow you to use coupons on rebate or sale items.

Unless it says that on the coupon you need to just keep asking them where it says that on the coupon and not backing down until they accept it.

this will get rejected from HD and Lowes 9 times outta 10...always tell me the coupon needs to be high gloss paper (like magazine) and have a barcode

vipercon said:   SafetyDance said:   Most Ace stores around me won't allow you to use coupons on rebate or sale items.Unless it says that on the coupon you need to just keep asking them where it says that on the coupon and not backing down until they accept it.Clearly says "50% OFF one regular-priced item under $30"

Please add to the OP that this is only valid on regular-priced items.

Can someone please post the coupon as a .jpg or .gif or .pdf?

chard31 said:   Can someone please post the coupon as a .jpg or .gif or .pdf?NO, coupons.com coupons each have a unique "serial" number.

Either accept the fact that you have to install the coupon printer or forgo the coupon.

tanner12oz said:   this will get rejected from HD and Lowes 9 times outta 10...always tell me the coupon needs to be high gloss paper (like magazine) and have a barcode

very simple fix!

Ace usually runs a hard copy ad in your local paper for BF weekend which will include this 50% off coupon. Assuming you get it, USE THAT one at HD/Lowes and use this print out at Ace!

"Your coupons printed successfully!"

No it didn't (I did install the coupon printer program), but no go. So I did it again; and again it said "Your coupons printed successfully!" but it's lying, nothing printed, & my default printer is set up fine & works, so I don't know what's up.

AcidSpectrum said:   "Your coupons printed successfully!"

No it didn't (I did install the coupon printer program), but no go. So I did it again; and again it said "Your coupons printed successfully!" but it's lying, nothing printed, & my default printer is set up fine & works, so I don't know what's up.

try using chrome, there have been some reports of glitches with IE and coupons.com (assuming you used IE)

Used Chrome (Iron actually). Tried with FF, uninstalled & reinstalled the coupon printer, no go. No AV/Pop Up blocker.

Printed one successfully using Chrome. Thanks OP

vipercon said:   SafetyDance said:   Most Ace stores around me won't allow you to use coupons on rebate or sale items.

Unless it says that on the coupon you need to just keep asking them where it says that on the coupon and not backing down until they accept it.

They won't accept it period. It's not like I haven't tried.

I use this coupon yearly to restock my paint brushes. They carry the Purdy brand which is a very good brush and at half price it's the best deal you can find.

Anyone ever successfully use this at Sears?

VirginiaDC said:   Anyone ever successfully use this at Sears?

DC,

not sure they have a competitor coupon policy like HD/Lowes.

Anyone use it at AceHardware.com before? Seems like that might be the best way to go.

MISTERCHEAP said:   VirginiaDC said:   Anyone ever successfully use this at Sears?

DC,

not sure they have a competitor coupon policy like HD/Lowes.

I've never had any luck using competitor coupons at Sears Hardware near me. I must be the only one who ever tries, because they look geniunely confused everytime I ask!

http://www.acehardware.com/coupon/

direct link to coupon w/ generic barcode.

Skipping 15 Messages...
our nice friendly store let hubby use two coupons (separate transactions) and then he handed his other two to other customers

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014