• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator $274.99 Pick up

Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator [Sears.com]

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04668802000P?...

Reg Price: $559.99
Savings: $160.00
$399.99
Now $379.99 Savings applied in cart

These all stack

SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS

$50 off $300 coupon in SYWR account
If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards Member check your email or SYWR account for a $50 off $299 Appliance purchase. You can make an account and log in at www.shopyourway.com and go to coupons on the left side and load it to your account.

Thanks AngryWife op sd

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft.
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanx in for one for my in law suite.

READ REVIEWS FIRST...then jump!

Needed a inexp. frig for a rental unit - for a rental, this unit will be fine. Even though it was not listed as Energy Star, my utility co. had a $25 Energy Star appliance rebate on this model. Due to Sears local pricing, after stackable discounts the frig came down to $274.99 - $25 Energy Star rebate bringing my pre-tax total to $249.99. Pretty decent buy. Thanks OP!

Green for Butcherboy ... I didn't buy this but used both codes for a different model purchase.

Shared your info on a post I made: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1232955/

Got one! Thank you!

Nice. I paid 358 2 weeks ago.

twbradfordium said:   Nice. I paid 358 2 weeks ago. 1) Buy another at this price for store pickup.
2) "Pickup" new fridge.
3) Return new fridge using two week old receipt.
4) Enjoy the $80 savings.

The reviews seems mixed - the fridge either breaks down in 2 years or works great.

Thanks OP... Got it down to 256.99 before tax. Sweet deal.

$399.99
Family & Friends! EXTRA 10% off Appliances & Vacuums Sold by Sears! Valid thru 11/13 8am CT.
Show Details - $40.00
5% off Kenmore appliances, Sold by Sears. Offer valid thru 11/17
Show Details - $18.00
Get $50 off appliances over $299, Sold by Sears. Coupon limited to one time use.
Show Details - $50.00
Exclusive Savings! $35 off $300 or more on items Sold by Sears!
Show Details - $35.00
$256.99

SlamminMOFO said:   Thanks OP... Got it down to 256.99 before tax. Sweet deal.

$399.99
Family & Friends! EXTRA 10% off Appliances & Vacuums Sold by Sears! Valid thru 11/13 8am CT.
Show Details - $40.00
Show Details - $18.00
Get $50 off appliances over $299, Sold by Sears. Coupon limited to one time use.
Show Details - $50.00
Show Details - $35.00
$256.99

Thanks for posting the breakdown...looks like the extra 5% off Kenmore wasn't active when I placed my order with Sears yesterday. Called up and requested a credit for the $18 difference & they gave it to me.

Is the 50 dollars off appliances over 299 a in store use coupon only

The SYWR coupon is only showing for in store use now.
Just as well, I hate Sears and would hate to have to purchase from them because of a deal I couldn't pass up.

How can you get "ENERGY STAR Compliant"?
It shows ENERGY STAR Compliant: No

twbradfordium said:   Nice. I paid 358 2 weeks ago.

Me too.. can't Sear simply refund (PM) us the difference?

SlamminMOFO said:   Thanks OP... Got it down to 256.99 before tax. Sweet deal.

$399.99
Show Details - $40.00
Show Details - $18.00
Show Details - $50.00
Show Details - $35.00
$256.99

There seems to be 4 coupons... where can one find the Kenmore 5%. I found one off a simple search, but it wouldn't let me apply.

Lame... called and was advise price protection is only 14 days. I am on day 16 (but picked up only 7 days ago). However, return policy is 90 days.

Doua said:   Lame... called and was advise price protection is only 14 days. I am on day 16 (but picked up only 7 days ago). However, return policy is 90 days.

Just tell them that you're going to return it. That usually changes their mind.

Great deal. Does anyone have current promo codes that work?

Austerville said:   Doua said:   Lame... called and was advise price protection is only 14 days. I am on day 16 (but picked up only 7 days ago). However, return policy is 90 days.

Just tell them that you're going to return it. That usually changes their mind.

I did and they still wouldn't PM it. They said that I would have to pay 15% re-stocking fee since it was opened. They offered to reduce price as adjustment by 15%, which was about meeting half way. I guess it's better than nothing. I'd seriously considered buying a new one and returning it with old receipt...

So the price isn't as great as it was with the $50 off, but with the extra 5% off today and the $35 coupon it is down to $345 (plus FW Cash Back). I'm tempted to order it for store pickup, not pick it up for a few days, and see if there's a better deal on Friday or Monday. Then I can just return this unit if there is, or pick it up if there isn't.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.