• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Free standard shipping while supplies last.

Resolution: 720p
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
3 HDMI inputs
Integrated ATSC Digital and NTSC Analog Tuner
High Gloss Black
1 S-Video input
1 Composite input
1 combo Component-Composite input
1 Component input
1 PC Input
1 Digital Audio output
1 Analog (L/R) Audio output
USB input
Power requirement source: AC 120V, 60Hz
AC Power consumption: 289 watts

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sanyo DP50740
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have to give green on this deal. I am a cable guy, not a TV expert, but have seen a ton of TV's. There are plenty of TVs that are better than these Sanyo sets, but at this price I can't think of any that even come close to the value on this one. The Sanyo sets aren't the greatest, and typically don't offer a lot of gee whiz features, but they do provide a decent picture, and are fairly reliable. If I were in the market for a set this size today, I would be all over this deal.

No, I don't currently own a Sanyo set, no I typically wouldn't be looking for a Sanyo set, I generally prefer Toshiba, Panasonic, LG and Samsung for price/value/features, but this set at this price would be a winner for me.

We have a local clearance place that gets most of the WalMart stuff. Some is new and some returns. I got this set for $300. It's ok for the price but its hard to watch when I come from my Sharp.

Sams does not want online buyers.

spdracer5g said:   I have to give green on this deal. I am a cable guy, not a TV expert, but have seen a ton of TV's. There are plenty of TVs that are better than these Sanyo sets, but at this price I can't think of any that even come close to the value on this one. The Sanyo sets aren't the greatest, and typically don't offer a lot of gee whiz features, but they do provide a decent picture, and are fairly reliable. If I were in the market for a set this size today, I would be all over this deal.

No, I don't currently own a Sanyo set, no I typically wouldn't be looking for a Sanyo set, I generally prefer Toshiba, Panasonic, LG and Samsung for price/value/features, but this set at this price would be a winner for me.

You don't own a Sanyo, haven't seen this TV, and prefer other brands, but this one has your endorsement? That's so valuable to everyone!

You don't own a Sanyo, haven't seen this TV, and prefer other brands, but this one has your endorsement? That's so valuable to everyone!

I believe spdracer5g clarified his opinion succinctly enough. He didn't say he hadn't seen this Sanyo, you inferred it incorrectly. If he's a cable installation guy, then he probably has seen more TV's than the average person on Fatwallet. What is probably less helpful though slickdeal45, is taking the time to simply post the sarcastic remark that only serves to make others reluctant to contribute in the first place. You don't speak for the "everyone" that is the fatwallet community and you may not be as "Happy" a member as you think.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014