Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JCP BF 2012

edit: I originally posted from bfads

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

JC Penney
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks pretty vanilla to me

weaselslave12 said:   looks pretty vanilla to me

It must be part of their non-coupon/sale strategy to NOT have a good sale for BF. I don't see any lines forming there

Their men's dress shirts are a good deal - Stafford Essentials for $12. I've got to say, I ordered 3 of these on BF last year for around the same price and these are excellent quality, nice shirts. Add to that the $15 clairborne pants and you could easily build an entire business/business casual wardrobe for $150-$200 that will last you for years. These shirts are much better fit and quality than the "cheap" dress shirts at Kohl's or Macy's so in my mind $12 is a steal and I'll be ordering another 5 or so this year.

No need to wait in line though, they should be available Thanksgiving night online so just order and wait a week or so for them to come in the mail.

no snow globes this year! just buttons at the door. I have been collecting these for years.

anyone know what time jcp.com will start showing black friday sales?

The whole store will be 30% off (some exclusions in Home) and fine jewelry will be 25% off... not advertised. Also all athletic shoes will be $10 off.

Does anyone know when the BF prices will go live on the JCP website? On Thurs, 12:00AM EST or sometime later?

GLAT said:   The whole store will be 30% off (some exclusions in Home) and fine jewelry will be 25% off... not advertised. Also all athletic shoes will be $10 off.

How did you get this information? If this is true, I will brave the mall on BF.

The whole store was 30% off. Easily the busiest store at the mall this morning.

I found several things that were already priced at a fair price and then still marked down more. As said on some another 30% office. I bought something last week and am now going to return it for my 30%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015