• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get the Verizon FIOS Triple Play Bundle for $84.88 per month and get a $300 prepaid Visa Card with a two year contract plus no activation fee when you sign up online. Plus, get an extra $5 off each month for the first 15 months via code ONLJ-WZMZ-KMKN through 11/15. That's $35 less per month than our mention from back in May. You'll get FiOS TV Ultimate HD cable, FiOS Internet, and Verizon Home Phone service. Note that additional taxes and fees may be applied. (Instructions ») http://www22.verizon.com/home/MLP/OnlineBW1.html?x1=holiday&prom...

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless promo codes that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

VERIZON FIOS Triple Play $79.88
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I don't have the FiOS DVRs or boxes at all (we have 3 cablecards for our TiVos @ $3.99/card).

Ultimate TV was an option f... (more)

HighTechnology (Nov. 15, 2012 @ 7:59p) |

FYI it looks like it is now down to $79 for all 24 months. I ordered last week not yet installed and they are giving me... (more)

elvisapresley35 (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 12:52p) |

Got my number ported.... Just wondering if the second year monthly price is going to be higher as was mentioned to me by... (more)

dontcare4myname (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 10:04p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like fios prime tv, not ultimate

jtownsucks46 said:   looks like fios prime tv, not ultimate

I dunno, this is advertised on a major deal board as ultimate, (as ripped from verbage in OP). I did not go thru the order process to see what exactly you get in the package.

Yup, Prime here in MA.

Wait minute, what's the difference what another deal site says? The link is Verizon and it says PRIME. If it's Ultimate, that's great.

Also speed on the Internet offered is only 15/5 I think right?

And not mention it's for a SD set top box. Who the hell still has SD TVs anymore? So by the time most of us pay another $7-8 bux for the HD box it's back to where it should be.

"Only" 15/5 is massively fast for just about everybody.

Shows for Prime also in Calif .

Link to all 3 package prices HERE. The good news all 3 packages are good for the $300 gc .

If someone needs more info on the possible added $50 AMEX gift card (share the network thingy) , shoot me a pm .

FIOS says can't port number from optimum.....

The deal is nice but it's not useful to me. Thanks anyway.

I'm already a (NJ) Fios customer (internet only) and not under contract and can't get this deal. When I click on the link it requires me to log on with my account then gives me other more expensive options.

MisterEd said:   I'm already a (NJ) Fios customer (internet only) and not under contract and can't get this deal. When I click on the link it requires me to log on with my account then gives me other more expensive options.

I think you need to clear broweser cookies before you click on link

xlco said:   The deal is nice but it's not useful to me. Thanks anyway.

then why did you post? don't want the deal, don't do the deal; nobody is interested.

mistercheap, I want this deal. Do you know how I can get this? I have FIOS and I am NOT under contract anymore. When I click on the link, I'm not offered this deal(like MisterEd).

TIA

menababu said:   MisterEd said:   I'm already a (NJ) Fios customer (internet only) and not under contract and can't get this deal. When I click on the link it requires me to log on with my account then gives me other more expensive options.

I think you need to clear broweser cookies before you click on link

Nope. Doesn't work

dontcare4myname said:   FIOS says can't port number from optimum.....I had Cablevision and switched to FIOS and Verizon had no problems porting my number over.

Available in my area, but not keen on the 2 yr contract. How is the on Demand for FIOS compares to Comcast ?

peepsiemom said:   mistercheap, I want this deal. Do you know how I can get this? I have FIOS and I am NOT under contract anymore. When I click on the link, I'm not offered this deal(like MisterEd).

TIA
Same story here.

walked into the lobby of my apt. building today and Verizon Fios had a table set up to get NEW subscribers. they found out I was a Verizon cusotmer with no more contract. They were immediately done with me. No deals for me; ONLY NEW CUSTOMERS. I said when I switch to TWC you'll not only lose me but you'll have to pay a guy to remove ALL the FIOS equipment from my apt. I got nowhere. OK, what's next guys? Has reliable mistercheap (suchadeal) run out of ideas? Say it ain't so.

peepsiemom said:   walked into the lobby of my apt. building today and Verizon Fios had a table set up to get NEW subscribers. they found out I was a Verizon cusotmer with no more contract. They were immediately done with me. No deals for me; ONLY NEW CUSTOMERS. I said when I switch to TWC you'll not only lose me but you'll have to pay a guy to remove ALL the FIOS equipment from my apt. I got nowhere. OK, what's next guys? Has reliable mistercheap (suchadeal) run out of ideas? Say it ain't so.

peepsie,

I would recommend calling their customer service department, say you are not happy with the service and are going to switch, and let them switch you to a retention person.

As for the table in your apartment building, sometimes those "sales" teams are outsourced or are unable to sign up existing customers, whether on contract or not. They simply don't have the authority to offer you new promos/deals since you are already in their base.

As a last resort, you could always cancel, switch to TWC if not under contract, stay with them as long as it takes to claim you are a "new customer" with Verizon again (say 30,60, 90 days) whatever their rule is for not having service.

Good luck!

Great deal! Will have to let some people know at work that were looking to switch from Time Warner. I have my FiOS for 2 years now and LOVE it...never a regret. Picture is stunning...

Existing customer no longer under contract. I was sent a letter to receive a $250 visa card back in June for renewing but I didnt jump on it. When using the link Señor Cheapo provided I get the below offer but I think its a downgrade from extreme to prime and drop in inet speeds from 25 to 15. I think I will call and ask for the $300 and whatever else I can get.

$109.99 per month for months 1-24
with 2-year agreement

Plus your choice of one of these special offers:

Home Monitoring and Control Offer: Free Kit and Shipping + 50% off for 12 Months
$5 24 Mo. Contract Acceptance Offer
$120 Visa prepaid card
Spanish 6 Month Credit (savings of $12.99 /month)

You may also be eligible for $50 in gift cards from your choice of over 60 national retailers when you select convenient self-installation!

AN OPTION FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS:

I just renewed my FiOS, and got a much better offer than anything I've seen recently. I have had FiOS for almost 3 years, and have been out of contract for almost two years. I logged into the upgrade center and was offered the same, new (higher) prices for an upgraded bundle that I've yet to accept since I currently pay less and don't really "need" more. Here's what I've been seeing:

Current $99.99/mo
Extreme TV - no premium channels
Freedom Essentials (yes, I pre-date the Digital Voice offering and have been told I couldn't switch until I re-bundle)
25/15 Internet (which has always operated as 25/25)

Upgraded $119.99/mo
Extreme TV with HBO/SHO bundled
FiOS Digital Voice
50/25 Internet

Here's where it got my interest:
My 24-month contract option choices have mostly been the same as above -- $120 giftcard, $5 month discount, free DVR for 3 months, etc. BUT this time there was a new option listed which was a $30/month credit for 24 months, which was a no-brainer. I fully expected the system to error out or otherwise tell me I was ineligible instead of changing my pricing to $89.99/month for both month 1 and months 2-24 of the agreement. But everything seems to have worked every step of the check-out process, and I have the confirmation email showing the new bundle for $89.99 for 24 months (plus I think I'll save the FCC line charge until they start imposing that on VoIP).

So, for those of you looking to renew, check your contract discounts -- you may have the same $30 offer. Note I am in the NY-Metro area (yeah, I know, we get all the best FiOS deals thanks to CableVision, so YMMV), and you probably have to take a similar package to get this offer (e.g., Prime + 15/5 may not qualify you for the $30 discount if it's available to you/in your area).

Just bit the bullet and signed up.

24 month contract:
Basic FIOS TV, 75/35 Internet and digital voice for a grande total of $94.99/mo. Add in the $12 HD box fee (bastards), and I'm paying roughly $107/mo. Plus $300 VISA card bonus.

All-in-all, I'll have comfort knowing I can download what I want, when I want it. I don't need the extra TV since I use FTA Wifey will enjoy the "on-demand" like features of Verizon.
Thanks for the post, OP.

HighTechnology said:   AN OPTION FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS:

I just renewed my FiOS, and got a much better offer than anything I've seen recently. I have had FiOS for almost 3 years, and have been out of contract for almost two years. I logged into the upgrade center and was offered the same, new (higher) prices for an upgraded bundle that I've yet to accept since I currently pay less and don't really "need" more. Here's what I've been seeing:

Current $99.99/mo
Extreme TV - no premium channels
Freedom Essentials (yes, I pre-date the Digital Voice offering and have been told I couldn't switch until I re-bundle)
25/15 Internet (which has always operated as 25/25)

Upgraded $119.99/mo
Extreme TV with HBO/SHO bundled
FiOS Digital Voice
50/25 Internet

Here's where it got my interest:
My 24-month contract option choices have mostly been the same as above -- $120 giftcard, $5 month discount, free DVR for 3 months, etc. BUT this time there was a new option listed which was a $30/month credit for 24 months, which was a no-brainer. I fully expected the system to error out or otherwise tell me I was ineligible instead of changing my pricing to $89.99/month for both month 1 and months 2-24 of the agreement. But everything seems to have worked every step of the check-out process, and I have the confirmation email showing the new bundle for $89.99 for 24 months (plus I think I'll save the FCC line charge until they start imposing that on VoIP).

So, for those of you looking to renew, check your contract discounts -- you may have the same $30 offer. Note I am in the NY-Metro area (yeah, I know, we get all the best FiOS deals thanks to CableVision, so YMMV), and you probably have to take a similar package to get this offer (e.g., Prime + 15/5 may not qualify you for the $30 discount if it's available to you/in your area).

HighTechnology, are you being charged a monthly DVR fee? Also, did you find any offers which include ULTIMATE TV?

emp1 said:   dontcare4myname said:   FIOS says can't port number from optimum.....I had Cablevision and switched to FIOS and Verizon had no problems porting my number over.

Thx..last time I remember I was able to...I will call and try...

peepsiemom said:   
HighTechnology, are you being charged a monthly DVR fee? Also, did you find any offers which include ULTIMATE TV?

I don't have the FiOS DVRs or boxes at all (we have 3 cablecards for our TiVos @ $3.99/card).

Ultimate TV was an option for $20 more per month and 75mb internet was another $5 if I recall; contract incentives were the same.

FYI it looks like it is now down to $79 for all 24 months. I ordered last week not yet installed and they are giving me a credit for $6 month for the first 12 months.

dontcare4myname said:   emp1 said:   dontcare4myname said:   FIOS says can't port number from optimum.....I had Cablevision and switched to FIOS and Verizon had no problems porting my number over.

Thx..last time I remember I was able to...I will call and try...

Got my number ported.... Just wondering if the second year monthly price is going to be higher as was mentioned to me by optimum when called to cancel...I ordered on nov 16

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.