• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Texas Jeans is having a closeout sale on their men's Comfort Fit Trucker Jean. The price is $19.99 plus $8.75 for shipping. (Coupon codes are not valid.) These jeans are 100% Made in the USA including the fabric, thread, buttons, and zippers. (The Texas Jeans factory is located in Asheboro, North Carolina.) They are true to fit, and odd inseam sizes are available. There are also a few sizes of their men's Loose Fit Jeans and women's Low-Rise Jeans available for the same price.

You can order 3 pairs (any combination) to get free shipping.

Member Summary

Texas Jeans
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Order 3 or more pairs (including sale and closeout jeans) for free shipping to all 50 states.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks a ton for this tsipple, I've had other styles of this company's jeans and they are made to last. $19.99 for a really good pair of jeans is quite the deal/steal imho. I ended up getting two pairs of the trucker style and one pair of loose fitting so I got free shipping!

LOL, does this picture make you wanna buy a pair? I guess most working americans men look like that, but at least hire a model to make your products more appealing.
http://www.texasjeans.com/product.cfm?pid=5&

Yeah, the photos are not very appealing. I found a pic of the Trucker jeans: http://keepamerica.com/shop/comfort-fit-trucker-jean.html

I don't get why a company like this can't make a pair of jeans without garbage on the pockets and in a more fashionable cut and color. A dark dye and modern measurements shouldn't cost more.

I'd love to support this company but I would look ridiculous in these jeans.

I think there more aimed at the "jeans are jeans" crowd. I'm normally that way but lately I wear the heck out of the nice ones and hardly ever wear the others.

They also have slim fit for skinny people like me! Definitely my next jeans will come from this company. Just I hope they are not re-branded Chinese jeans.

VicVinegar said:   I don't get why a company like this can't make a pair of jeans without garbage on the pockets and in a more fashionable cut and color. A dark dye and modern measurements shouldn't cost more.

I'd love to support this company but I would look ridiculous in these jeans.
If it's the "Made In America" that appeals to you, as it does me, here is a good list of other jean companies that are. They even identify the denim source! http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/jeans.htm

Just placed an order for 3 pair of these trucker jeans and the Joy12 coupon applied and brought to price per down to 14.99 each with free shipping for ordering 3 pair!

I agree on the complaints on color & style but for the price and made in the USA I figure why not.

I was born in TX, but still don't want a longhorn on my jeans.
A sponsor of Phil Valentine is Diamond Gusset. Might want to check them out.

i questioned if they were rebranded because one pair I bought didnt look quality made. the bottom hem looked like it was handsewn. they are wearing out too fast unlike the black ones i ordered. I bought a pair of all american ones i dont remember the name but they lasted for well over three years.

I ordered three pair of jeans from these guys. I got them mainly to wear for yard work or house projects because I also don't feel much like walking around in public with a Longhorn on my rear. I got one pair of the Trucker jeans. The Trucker jeans are ridiculous - my wife laughed at me when I tried them on. I even laughed when I looked in the mirror. I'm not sure why they call these relaxed fit. They're actually more like what my kid called "jeggings." I.e. Jeans and leggings combined. They are skin tight which made me look fatter than I think I am, and bulging in the wrong places. These are skin tight stretch jeans.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014