Home Depot Black Friday 2012 ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot Black Friday
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I hate stores that bully sites like FW.. Slightly off-topic but I got a Cease and Desist for selling the 50 off 100 Hom... (more)

alamo11 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:05a) |

now that the ad has actually been sent out to the world in hard copy form --- you would think they would lay off those t... (more)

germanpope (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:24a) |

The $200 generator is online now. -10% shop discover and -5% online shopping =$170 for a 3000 watt generator with 240v ... (more)

elektronic (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 7:57a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might want to save this to your computer, HD has been very proactive in sending Cease & Desist letters

I don't understand why the Gardensun patio heater is on this list. It's showing at $99, but it's already listed at this price on HD's web site. So the BF price is the same as the 'everyday' price? Am I missing something?

katnrica said:   I don't understand why the Gardensun patio heater is on this list. It's showing at $99, but it's already listed at this price on HD's web site. So the BF price is the same as the 'everyday' price? Am I missing something?

Home Depot is currently running a pre BF sale, and they have stated that this pre sale will be as good or better than Bf sale

Oh, thanks for taking time to share this deal, which works well for me.

In for multiple $1 fridges.. I might even splurge on a $2 one....

Be aware, that Home Depot has different BF ads for different parts of the country. Whatever was posted everyone last year online for them, was not what was in my market. Similar deals, but different products.

If anyone thinks about buying the coffee maker, buy 2, I bought one from HD and it was made for HD by haier and you could not buy replacement carafes. Not sure if that one is same situation, but I'd check before purchase for a same height/width carafe.

The Hoover steam mop for $48 is a great deal, before this you could only get it for about $80 at its lowest, now at $48 it's dynamite

this one is at the $48 price already

No Ridgid garage vac this year?

I'm going to pick up the Gorilla Work Platform, it should be perfect for painting the ceilings. I'm really surprised they don't have more shop tools this year, I bought my miter saw last Black Friday, and this year it's mostly hand power tools. I was hoping for a nice table saw, but I guess I'll have to hit Sears or Lowes.

The 12 volt Ridgid drill with the two batteries $99 was up to $139, handy little drill I use it all the time. Make sure you register all your Ridgid tools for their lifetime serive agreement, I have never had to buy a relacement battery for any of the Ridgid tools I own.

huntergather said:   In for multiple $1 fridges.. I might even splurge on a $2 one....

Where can you find this deal?

really good set and price (Milwaukee Ice Hardened Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit) ( 13-Piece)

I got the Makita drill set for $149 on Amazon. They are currently $141. They are GREAT tools. Compact and the power is good. I was using a very heavy corded Black and Decker high torque drill and they don't nearly have that power, but they are also 1/3 the weight. I got a tool belt and they fit nice in the pockets. I'm just starting doing some Kreg pocket hole joinery and these things work good with that... one for the drill bit, the other for the driver. So for $99, those would be a good deal.

Edit: that'd be the 301405 Makita's where the battery pack fits inside the handles.

Also those Irwin clamps are very handy. $20 is a good price. They are way better in durability and ease of use than the Harbor Freight ones, so worth the extra a couple bucks in this deal.

Green for the dedicated team who type each and every deal in these ads into the excel sheet.

UPSGuy said:   I'm going to pick up the Gorilla Work Platform, it should be perfect for painting the ceilings. I'm really surprised they don't have more shop tools this year, I bought my miter saw last Black Friday, and this year it's mostly hand power tools. I was hoping for a nice table saw, but I guess I'll have to hit Sears or Lowes.

Lowes has a skil table saw on sale for $87

I only see an overstriked HD ad in the link. I'm guessing there is tight control over early sneak looks? Anyone have another link? Tx and sorry if I'm missing something obvious. Won't be the first time.

looks like it was removed.

yep, the links are not working anymore

JATL said:   yep, the links are not working anymore
It worked for me. Just clicked on the crossed out link.

I downloaded it on my phone before they pulled it and there are some nice deals. I have been waiting all year for a new drill, and they have the Makita compact 18v for $99. I was kicking myself for not getting the Dewalt compact 18v last year but they have that for $99 too.

TV wall mount 18.97 also on the list

anything in the HD ad for BBQ's? The ad was pulled before I got to look at it.

Remember saw a werner MT-22 ladder for about $139 something on BF, but could not find it any more now. Any idea?

n/m...

UPSGuy said:   I'm going to pick up the Gorilla Work Platform, it should be perfect for painting the ceilings. I'm really surprised they don't have more shop tools this year, I bought my miter saw last Black Friday, and this year it's mostly hand power tools. I was hoping for a nice table saw, but I guess I'll have to hit Sears or Lowes.where did you see the gorilla work platform deal? what's the price? that's about the only thing i need from HD. thanks.

momoman said:   UPSGuy said:   I'm going to pick up the Gorilla Work Platform, it should be perfect for painting the ceilings. I'm really surprised they don't have more shop tools this year, I bought my miter saw last Black Friday, and this year it's mostly hand power tools. I was hoping for a nice table saw, but I guess I'll have to hit Sears or Lowes.where did you see the gorilla work platform deal? what's the price? that's about the only thing i need from HD. thanks.

Gorilla work platform 20″: $17 http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Tricam-Gorilla-Ladder-WP-20-06-TV-Lightwe...

JoeHuang said:   Remember saw a werner MT-22 ladder for about $139 something on BF, but could not find it any more now. Any idea?$129

psxzombie said:   JoeHuang said:   Remember saw a werner MT-22 ladder for about $139 something on BF, but could not find it any more now. Any idea?$129
But I don't see it on the BF post any more, only a 13FT ladder instead now. Did I miss anything?

OMG

tactical flashlights!!!

YES!!!

pdf link is not working for me

I hate stores that bully sites like FW.. Slightly off-topic but I got a Cease and Desist for selling the 50 off 100 Home Depot Coupons on eBay.. I kinda ignored it, is that bad?

now that the ad has actually been sent out to the world in hard copy form --- you would think they would lay off those that are republishing it on the net

The $200 generator is online now. -10% shop discover and -5% online shopping =$170 for a 3000 watt generator with 240v twist lock. Free shipping.

Edit: search sku 357684

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.