• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just head on over here to snag any two Olay, Old Spice or Gillette Holiday Gift Sets on sale for $20 (regularly $25!) + $1.94 shipping to your home or FREE shipping on $45+ orders! Even better, for a limited time, whenever you purchase 2 Gift Sets, you’ll receive a bonus $5.00 WalMart eGift Card (valid online or in-store)!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Olay-Old-Spice-and-Gillette-Holiday-Gi...

Plus, the Olay Gift Sets come with a bonus one-year subscription to Allure magazine or one of several other publications. Or the Gillette & Old Spice Gift Sets include a bonus 4-week subscription to Sports Illustrated magazine. These Gift Sets would make for practical and thoughtful gifts for teachers, friends, family, and more!

And this gets even sweeter because there is a current P&G rebate valid on select products here. Just spend $50 on select Venus, Secret, Olay, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Head & Shoulders, Clairol, CoverGirl, Crest 3D White Whitestrips Products, Puffs, Ivory and/or Safeguard products and get back a $15 rebate (valid through 12/31). So check out the deal you can score by combining this rebate with the WalMart sale:

http://www.olay.com/en-US/Images/offers/Rebate%20Form.pdf

Buy 6 Olay Holiday Gift Sets (has to be Olay to qualify for rebate) 2/$20
Total = $60 + score FREE shipping since your order is over $45
Get back 3 bonus $5.00 WalMart eGift Cards (valid online or in-store) – for buying 6 gift sets
And submit for the $15 rebate for spending over $50 on Olay products
After you take into account the $15 worth of WalMart eGift Cards and $15 rebate…
It’s like you are paying $30 for 6 Olay Holiday Gift Sets, makes each gift set just $5! Plus, you will have scored 3 bonus one-year subscription to Allure magazine or one of several other publication!

ALL INFO CREDITED TO H2SAVE/COLLIN

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Olay And Gilette Gift Sets (38.38kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Would be nice to know what are the restrictions on the magazine subscriptions. If I picked up three of the men's kits, could I get three consecutive months of SI? I can imagine the fine print stating that you can only use one coupon per residence, or something similar.

I cannot tell, does anyone know if this deal is restricted to online only or can you purchase in store to?

You can usually decline the magazine subscriptions and get an additional rebate. Usually the yearlong ones are a $10 or $15; not sure about the 4-week one.

My cart has 6 Olay gift sets but I still see $120 so I'm guessing the $10 promo is over

the receipt looks like this and could be a problem with getting the rebate as it makes it look like only $45 was spent on Olay:

Items Qty Arrival Date Price
Olay Smoothing Delights Gift Set with Bonus Magazine Subscription (Value saving $21) 3 Arrives by Fri., Dec 14
Eligible for Free Standard Shipping to Home. $10.00

Olay Soothing Moments Gift Set with Bonus Magazine Subscription (Kit Value $21) 1 Arrives by Fri., Dec 14
Eligible for Free Standard Shipping to Home. $5.00

Olay Silky Luxury Gift Set with Bonus Magazine Subscription (Value Saving $21) 1 Arrives by Fri., Dec 14

Olay Luscious Beauty Gift Set with Bonus Magazine Subscription (Value saving $21 + Magazine offer) 1 Arrives by Fri., Dec 14

Electronic Delivery
Items Qty Arrival Date Price
eGift Card 3 Via email, recipient should receive card within hours of ordering. $5.00

Subtotal: $60.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014