• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Webkinz Plush: Set of 10

Retail: $149.99
Average price: $7-$9 each
Sale: $25
Shipping: $2.99

Get 10 Webkinz for 1 great low price! - Comfortably order up to 3 sets without getting a duplicate!

Webkinz Pets are lovable 8.5" (approx.) plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code - Makes perfect stocking stuffers.

- Get 10 Webkinz - Order up to 3 sets without getting a repeat.
- Perfect for you or to give out as gifts
- Webkinz pets are very special plush animals
- Codes allow you to join Webkinz World. Each plush comes with it's own secret code
- Add to your collection to build up your Webkinz virtual plush family
- Great gifts for kids of all ages

Includes (randomly) 10 of the following: Yorkie, Rabbit, Black Bear, Grey Arabian, Polar Bear, Spotted Frog, Google Duck, Frog, Lion, Hippo, Golden Retriiever, Cocker Spaniel, Leopard, Chihuahua, Pug, Tree Frog, Bull Frog, Bulldog, Schnauzer, Pig, Poodle, Black & White Cat, Seal, Tiger, Stiped Alley Cat, Brown Arabian Horse, White Terrier, Persian Cat, Clydesdale Horse, Pinto Horse, Plush Tie Dye Frog, Himalayan

Member Summary

Webkinz Plush 10-Piece Set
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Okay, I have known what you wanna say. The nice works well for me now. Thx

Five Below (retail store $5 and less) has a ton of webkins 2 for $5. I only noticed because my niece used to be into them... big time. Looked to be at least 8-10 different ones, maybe more, I just sort of glanced, but thought I'd pass it along.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.