• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bally's Las Vegas has rooms as low as $15 a night on certain dates in Nov, Dec and Jan.
There are no resort fees. I think this for everyone since you don't need to login.

Dates for $15 nights
Nov 19-21, 25-29 Dec 3-6, 9-13, 16-20 Jan 27-31

Link to Bally's site

Member Summary

ballys
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

Is there a code? The lowest I see is $31.20 plus tax and fees.

Try code PBFF10. There are a number of available dates in December.

bsmithy2k said:   Try code PBFF10. There are a number of available dates in December.

Your code could NOT be verified.

bsmithy2k said:   Try code PBFF10. There are a number of available dates in December.

try IBFNF

Over in the Travel Discussion thread, there is a link: http://www.mycheapvegas.com

On the left hand side of the home page, select Bally's. Scroll down a little and you will see the various booking promotions. I saw the $15 room by booking through the Friends & Family promotion. Select Package Calendar, and it will show you the room rates for the next 3 months.

btw since Bally's is a Harrah's property, they don't charge any resort fees. good deal for a prime location on the strip.

One thing about this deal though. Some dates are cheaper with this promo, and other dates are cheaper with the Plan Ahead and Save promo. So what you can do is book separate reservations on whichever promo dates are the cheapest, and then combine them at check in. This is the ultimate in cheaponess but I've done it with no problems in the past. You can even call ahead to the reservation center, and they'll combine them for you there.

Love Bally's. Great location for the money. Last time I was there, I passed a $20 on checkin and was upgraded from a basic south tower room to a junior suite.

Looking at the rates, for the days I was looking for (Mar-Apr), the Flamingo friends and family rates, are a little better

Text

For Mar-Apr, they'll usually have another promo released before those dates. They seem to have a NYE special every year so I'd book first, and then wait to compare to see which one's cheaper.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014