Voting History
rated:

Folgers
Disclaimer

Millstone
Disclaimer

Combo
Disclaimer
Folgers® now brings special offers and rebates straight to your office, so you can share the rich, pure taste of America's coffee choice with your coworkers. Sign up to receive the latest offers and rebates.

Folgers Special Offers

Get up to $200 back on Folgers Coffee
When you buy a minimum of 3 cases of qualifying Folgers Coffee, get a refund of up to $200 by mail.

Try Millstone® Coffee & save up to $200
Buy an office trial of at least 3 cases of Millstone Coffee and get up to $200 back by mail.

Choose a coffee combo & save $50
One great offer, 2 delicious coffees! Buy a minimum of 1 case containing Folgers and Millstone brands, and get a $50 rebate by mail.

Here is one place among many to order from

** First time purchasers only eligible for rebate ** So if you did this in the past, take note.

Member Summary

folgers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Received my rebate on Jan 3, 2013.

Daddio1949 (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 2:26p) |

When did you send it in Daddio? If you don't mind me asking.

VegasVegan (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 4:08p) |

Great find Thanks

2tiger (Feb. 20, 2013 @ 2:50p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

might be a good deal if matched with Staples cleaning & breakroom $20 off $60 coupons.

ahhh, pak only, no tubs.

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Filter Packs 0.9 oz. 40 ct. 06239
amazon3 cases @ $108.15
C4Less 3 cases 1.5oz @ $132
staples@ $95.97
SamsClub3 x 21.68= $65.04
costco3 x 21.69= $65.07
can also buy just 1 case for $50 rebate pdf

FrugalFreak said:   might be a good deal if matched with Staples cleaning & breakroom $20 off $60 coupons.

The store you linked is High Priced IMO $34.60 for a tub of folgers? REALLY?

Maybe it depends on the style you order.. I saw some that were priced really nice. I did say, among others... I guess the purchaser will have to do a little footwork to get the best deal for their needs.

At that expired thread, someones said all $200 coffee must show on one receipt. But the rebate form shows "invoices" clearly.

This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got at least 3 cases. GREEN!

Here's one way to get a $44 refund for a case of Folgers shipped to you at no cost if you're willing to spend $2.45 on a package of Bunn 10 cup coffee filters:
Folgers 42 pack
Bunn filters

The reason for the filters is to get above the $45 minimum for free shipping. (Pretty sneaky to charge $44 for the coffee) I couldn't immediately find anything cheaper as an add-on.

It's tax free everywhere. If you don't plan to use it yourself you could always donate it to a food bank or a local fire station.

This place has some 'ok' prices too

ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

Were they quick about paying? any hassles?

too bad this didn't happen during the FARewards promo Office Depot did earlier this year (i forgot whether it's this year or last year)

Can we use Staples rewards to buy? I mean, will rebate deduct rewards?

Thanks,

VivYip said:   too bad this didn't happen during the FARewards promo Office Depot did earlier this year (i forgot whether it's this year or last year)

OD wasn't selling cases free after rewards anyway, only the tubs.

This looks like a good deal to buy from Staples, especially if you need to hit spend for Premier. I don't want any of the coffee... trying to figure out the best way to order this and get it to my parents. I think to be safe on the rebate, I've gotta have it shipped to me. Hopefully it won't cost too much to re-ship.

Thinking I might buy from OD: 5 UR points/$ on Ink Bold + 5 UR points/$ buying through Chase UR mall. That's 10% (at least) back on free after rebate coffee! Though I will probably forgo the using the credit card, actually, and cash out some OD gift cards.

FrugalFreak said:   ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

If I'm not mistaken, the rebates are handled through the same company that handles most, if not all, of P&G rebates. I believe P&G still owns the Folgers/Millstone brand.

The rebate forms say limited to one per address for all products listed above... does anyone know/think we can do both the Folgers and Millstone ones separately?

metsfan said:   The rebate forms say limited to one per address for all products listed above... does anyone know/think we can do both the Folgers and Millstone ones separately?

I think you better call the rebate center on that one. Post back so others can see the response. Thanks

FrugalFreak said:   ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

One of the quicker rebates that I've received. I want to say only 2-3 weeks, but I honestly can't remember exactly. I remember being a little shocked when I opened the envelope and there was a big fat check, hadn't even dented the first case. lol

SlamminMOFO said:   metsfan said:   The rebate forms say limited to one per address for all products listed above... does anyone know/think we can do both the Folgers and Millstone ones separately?

I think you better call the rebate center on that one. Post back so others can see the response. Thanks
\

I probably will call... but I think we can do both. They have different offer numbers (10701, 10702) and different products. Probably can't do all three ($50 one as well), since the products listed on that rebate are the same as the other two rebates.

SlamminMOFO said:   FrugalFreak said:   ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

If I'm not mistaken, the rebates are handled through the same company that handles most, if not all, of P&G rebates. I believe P&G still owns the Folgers/Millstone brand.

thanks but that didn't tell me if there were any hassles or not.

If you order from CoffeeforLess.com:
When I scrolled down to the bottom of a product page, a small overlay came up offering a $5 off $45 coupon and free shipping by entering an e-mail address.

FrugalFreak said:   SlamminMOFO said:   FrugalFreak said:   ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

From my past experiences, all P&G rebates were paid quick and hassle free.

I did this last time. was a breeze. i bought from Staples. they were doing buy 1 case get one free. i used a coupon and rewards. my total out of pocket was something like $11. i sent in the packing slip that showed the full price (which i circled as instructed ) it showed coupons deducted near bottom but the good folks at Folgers sent me a check for $200.

I ended up with something like 6 cases of the premeasured packets. I donated a couple cases to the local food pantry, figure it's good karma to appease the rebate gods

wish i could do this one again

so if i buy 3 cases at $22 a case(Costco) $66 total how much of a rebate will i get

SuperET said:   so if i buy 3 cases at $22 a case(Costco) $66 total how much of a rebate will i get

you will get $66. Your best bet is to buy 9 cases, and get $198 back

You only get one (legal) shot at this, might as well go all the way

FrugalFreak said:   SlamminMOFO said:   FrugalFreak said:   ElephantNest said:   This is a GREAT deal, which I participated in last time around and got $198.50 worth of free coffee. I used Staples since they offered free shipping at the time, and got 3 at least cases. GREEN!

Sorry, no hassles at all. Never heard a peep from anyone, just got the check.

Remembered just in time that using coupons at OD invalidates CashBack through most places unless the coupon is a link from that place, so I didn't end up using a coupon.

Bought 5 of these for a total of $199.95, paid with gift cards to cash out. Also get 5 UR points per dollar through Chase UR mall, worth another $10+.

freakinout said:   SuperET said:   so if i buy 3 cases at $22 a case(Costco) $66 total how much of a rebate will i get

you will get $66. Your best bet is to buy 9 cases, and get $198 back

You only get one (legal) shot at this, might as well go all the way

thanks for the help

also Discover CC has 5% back for all online orders so you could add to any CashBack by paying with Discover.

Do they make the check out to you or the office name on the rebate? I still get mail from a business I used to run, but don't have anymore. I don't want the check made out to the business or I won't be able to cash it

wisebri224 said:   Do they make the check out to you or the office name on the rebate? I still get mail from a business I used to run, but don't have anymore. I don't want the check made out to the business or I won't be able to cash it

I would like to know this as well. Anyone have any issues on just putting any ( fake )business name in the Office Name field? Hate to buy $200 worth of overpriced coffee and not get the rebate! Thanks!

The check is made out to the business

The check is made out to the business

dealchaser72 said:   The check is made out to the business

so what have people entered that got their rebate, if the check is made out to the xyz business how will you cash it, or do you put your name as the business.

I just deposit it into my business account.

dealchaser72 said:   The check is made out to the business

Check is made out to business, but I'm sure if your name is John Smith, and you do an ATM deposit of a check made out to " John Smith Sales" into your personal account you aren't going to have any issues.

I have a legit business account, so this wasn't an issue for me. But if your business is a sole propritorship you don't need a business account at all. If I was going to be creative on this, I'd just use my name followed by, Sales, or Enterprises or something like that

Mine is my name followed by "Photography," but it's a business I'm really trying to get off the ground.

I say use the business name "Cash".

metsfan said:   Mine is my name followed by "Photography," but it's a business I'm really trying to get off the ground.

this rebate gets your biz on the grounds (free coffee grounds)

I see what you did there.

After reading through this thread, would this rebate offer work if the coffee was delivered to a residence? That is, if I complete the rebate form with my name as the business, they would send the rebate check in my name. Is this a problem?

I work in a company where the employees buy the coffee and run the coffee machine; the company has nothing to do with the operation. Typically, an employee buys the coffee and is reimbursed through our coffee fund. In the end, I can't have the rebate check made out in the company's name.

can't make a good cup of coffee with these prepacks. Using regular coffee maker not commerical one

shaker58 said:   can't make a good cup of coffee with these prepacks. Using regular coffee maker not commerical one

You can just scoop out and use whatever amount you normally use when scooping from a can. Just dump a few packs in a container and use as normal.

Skipping 6 Messages...
Great find Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014