Member Summary

dark knight (16.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Awesome in 4 1

helping a brother out: linkypoo

MISTERCHEAP said:   Amazon: The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray Only $29.96 SHIPPED (Reg. $52.99!)

Not quite...Target/Best Buy has it for the regular price of $37~$39 (and I don't doubt they won't have a sale/discount price closer to release date). No one is paying $52.99 for this.

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Amazon: The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray Only $29.96 SHIPPED (Reg. $52.99!)

Not quite...Target/Best Buy has it for the regular price of $37~$39 (and I don't doubt they won't have a sale/discount price closer to release date). No one is paying $52.99 for this.

I bow to thee oh knowing and wise respdoc!

Thanks

It's been this price since Oct. 8.

Hmm... nice price but I already have the first two from the Nolan Collection. I imagine I won't be able to get much by reselling Begins and Dark Knight.

Yuyak said:   Hmm... nice price but I already have the first two from the Nolan Collection. I imagine I won't be able to get much by reselling Begins and Dark Knight.
I wish I had been able to get in on that one. I bought TDK for ~$6 last X-mas and Batman Begins for $5 on DVD trade-in this past summer. I think that collection was on sale for $15 - $20 recently?

I'll wait til TDKR is on sale to grab my copy.

thanks !!!!

Deal was posted awhile back as the same pre-order price back in October (as noted above). Nothing has changed on this deal since it was first posted then. Although some users may not have realized this price, this is still technically a repost. See here.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

I bow to thee oh knowing and wise respdoc!

No problem, my reposting buddy...

the first two are forever selling at $5 each, which makes the third $19.96...seriously there's no deal here at all...just like the Nolan Collection that goes for $20 for 5 movies, this will be attractive at $15

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014