• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Bloomin ' Onion w/ any purchase.
Disclaimer
Ryan Newman got in 5th place on Sunday so that means FREE Bloomin' Onion w/purchase for EVERYONE on Monday November 12 2012. A beverage is considered a purchase. Must mention "Ryan Newman got in 5th place" to get Freebie. Limit one per table, per location. Restaurant Locator - Click Here

http://www.outbacksteakhouseracing.com/promotions

Also Military who show id today get a FREE Bloomin' Onion AND FREE Coca-Cola, Must show Military ID or Copy of Discharge papers.

Member Summary

onion
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This was originally posted in Free Stuff, got moved because it didn't fit the FS guidelines since a purchase is required, in case anyone wondered. (like BBM? ) If all you buy is a beverage, a Hot Deal it most likely is.

Who the heck would eat this crap before eating dinner? At 3,000 calories and 134 grams of fat this is a Hot Deal if you want to go to an early death. And then we wonder why in the USA we are so overweight? The calories and fat is not even acceptable is shared with 3 or 4 other people. PASS!!!

The egg wash and deep frying preparation process of the blooming onion means it is high in calories. In round numbers, a human at rest expends about 2000 calories per day; a single blooming onion with dressing contains approximately 3,000 calories and 134 grams of fat.[1] A study by the Center for Science in the Public Interest found a slightly lower fat content of 116 grams, including a combined 44 grams of saturated and trans fat.[2] When it existed, the similar style Awesome Blossom at Chili's was ranked "Worst Appetizer in America" by Men's Health magazine in 2008 for the unusually high totals of calories and fat, with 2,710 calories, 203 grams (1,827 calories) of fat, 194 grams of carbohydrates, and 6,360 milligrams of sodium, with as much fat as 67 strips of bacon.[3]

Oh boy, the food police have arrived!

Richardito said:   Who the heck would eat this crap before eating dinner? At 3,000 calories and 134 grams of fat this is a Hot Deal if you want to go to an early death. And then we wonder why in the USA we are so overweight? The calories and fat is not even acceptable is shared with 3 or 4 other people. PASS!!!

The egg wash and deep frying preparation process of the blooming onion means it is high in calories. In round numbers, a human at rest expends about 2000 calories per day; a single blooming onion with dressing contains approximately 3,000 calories and 134 grams of fat.[1] A study by the Center for Science in the Public Interest found a slightly lower fat content of 116 grams, including a combined 44 grams of saturated and trans fat.[2] When it existed, the similar style Awesome Blossom at Chili's was ranked "Worst Appetizer in America" by Men's Health magazine in 2008 for the unusually high totals of calories and fat, with 2,710 calories, 203 grams (1,827 calories) of fat, 194 grams of carbohydrates, and 6,360 milligrams of sodium, with as much fat as 67 strips of bacon.[3]

Richardito said:   Who the heck would eat this crap before eating dinner? At 3,000 calories and 134 grams of fat this is a Hot Deal if you want to go to an early death. And then we wonder why in the USA we are so overweight? The calories and fat is not even acceptable is shared with 3 or 4 other people. PASS!!!

I would and have been eating them for years. I am now 83 years old and am 6' 2' tall, 175 pounds and not overweight. I do not profess to speak for everyone like you do, but I for one intend to eat a lot more blooming onions before I die. I also like Big Macs.

It might be crowded as veterans and military also get free blooming onions and drinks today in honor of Veterans Day.

I enjoy them every now and then. I dont gain weight. Enjoy then take a laxative.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.