• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The fine print says it expired 10/26/2012, but it seems to still work, credit to "firstdavis" from the other forum.

Text

Gevalia
Need a Gevalia coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Gevalia Coffeemaker for 1 and 4 boxes of coffee or tea
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Gevalia Coupons:
    SEP305
    30% off any order (expires 9/21/14 1:00am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Thanks OP! Got my 9.99 Coffee pot last time, down to my last bag of coffee and could use a single cup maker, I pretty much just make a few cups throughout the day. Hope the pot is nice! Thanks

How easy is it to cancel? Can this be done online, once we get the order?

dontcare4myname said:   How easy is it to cancel? Can this be done online, once we get the order?

Very easy to cancel, and you can cancel online. Not sure how Gevalia makes money on the $9.99 coffeemaker + 4 bags of coffee deals.

shihkang said:   dontcare4myname said:   How easy is it to cancel? Can this be done online, once we get the order?

Very easy to cancel, and you can cancel online. Not sure how Gevalia makes money on the $9.99 coffeemaker + 4 bags of coffee deals.

They make up for it in volume

When ordering it looks like they are going to charge you shipping, but then you see that they will subtract the shipping.

Don't forget the 8% FW CashBack.

Also, for those like me who already have a coffee maker, you can get the same deal (4 boxes of coffee for $9.99) w/o the coffee maker:

http://www.fatwallet.com/Gevalia-coupons/code-600684/

anyone had their order leave processing? My last one seemed to ship much quicker.

leprechanmonkie said:   anyone had their order leave processing? My last one seemed to ship much quicker.

I ordered on the 12th and got my shipping confirmation on the 17th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014