• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link
You should receive your coupon within 3-7 days.

†Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount. This coupon is good for a single receipt purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise only up to $5,000 (Maximum discount $500). Coupon is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered, copied, transferred, or sold through any on-line auction. Limit one coupon per household. Not valid on sales on previous sales or purchase of services or gift cards. This Coupon is valid in the U.S. only and will expire on the date listed on the front of the Coupon. Your coupon is uniquely coded, so it can be used only once at any Lowe's® store.

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

lowes (42.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hey, thanks for this! I got a coupon with a moving package from the USPS, I think, when I moved in November. The Lowe'... (more)

CatfishKelly (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 4:52p) |

Well, I registered like a week ago using 2 different e-mail addresses and nothing yet.

Stranger2 (Apr. 10, 2014 @ 9:29a) |

i had to try multiple times

titan01 (Apr. 18, 2014 @ 1:46p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'd been waiting for the monthly posting of this.......

rated:
In for one. Thanks OP.

rated:
Just in time, OP! Thanks!

rated:
Haven't (and won't) move. Keeping fingers crossed that it will work. Thanks!

rated:
The ones in the post office now require you to go online and register too. There goes that window. Thanks for this link OP.

rated:
Registered for 1. Thanks.

rated:
In the past Homedepot has accepted copies of this coupon and matched the 10% off. I have used it multiple times but that has been a few years ago. I will try it again once this coupon comes.

rated:
If you go to the post office & tell them you are moving. They will give you a change of address envelope that has coupons in there for Lowe's & Home Depot for 15% off. Here in Florida i can do that. I don't know about out of state post offices. I do it that everytime i want to buy big ticket items at Lowe's.

rated:
brianthayer said:   If you go to the post office & tell them you are moving. They will give you a change of address envelope that has coupons in there for Lowe's & Home Depot for 15% off. Here in Florida i can do that. I don't know about out of state post offices. I do it that everytime i want to buy big ticket items at Lowe's.

As mentioned above, the post office or Lowes has caught onto this one. Now you in the envelope, you get a card that says register online with this code, etc. I am outside Philly, not sure if that is nationwide or not yet. Maybe you can still milk it.

rated:
I can absolutely confirm that in Florida, the mover's coupons for Lowe's is now done online with a code given to you in the packet. I would go in every few days and get 2 movers packets while I was working on some big projects and used the 10% coupons that came in the packets. About 3 weeks ago, I got 2 packets and both contained the code to go online to get the 10% coupon. I checked with 2 other post offices in the area and they all had the codes instead of the actual coupon for Lowe's. If anyone happens to get a coupon, it is probably the last of any stock of old packets USPS has.

rated:
onestepcloser said:   In the past Homedepot has accepted copies of this coupon and matched the 10% off. I have used it multiple times but that has been a few years ago. I will try it again once this coupon comes.FYI - Home Depot doesn't care if they're expired either. I used one last week that was over a year old and saved almost a hundred bucks! On that large a purchase, I thought they might give me some flack, but the cashier barely looked at it.

rated:
anyone have an old 10% Lowes coupon they can scan and PM me?

thanks

rated:
So with the new "Code" coupons is there any restriction on the number of codes you can redeem? Is it like previous 1 per email account? Anyone tried multiple code redemption's yet?

rated:
I did register for 5 codes(catch all email address)

rated:
Endriuska said:   I did register for 5 codes(catch all email address)

And you received 5 coupons?

And if so are all expiration's the same? How long before expiration?

Thanks

rated:
Easy way to get 10% off without the coupon. Have a Lowe's CC and bitch to the manager how they give 10% off at the post office and here they are only giving you 5% off with the CC. I have gotten 10% off many times and 15% a few times.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
wvtalbot said:   Easy way to get 10% off without the coupon. Have a Lowe's CC and bitch to the manager how they give 10% off at the post office and here they are only giving you 5% off with the CC. I have gotten 10% off many times and 15% a few times.

Totally unethical and scummy approach

rated:
brianthayer said:   If you go to the post office & tell them you are moving. They will give you a change of address envelope that has coupons in there for Lowe's...

Not the PO'a in my area (06385). Last time I was there the clerk refused to give me the Moving packet, until I'd given her a completed change of address form!

rated:
Just in time. Thanks OP!

rated:
scottsd said:   brianthayer said:   If you go to the post office & tell them you are moving. They will give you a change of address envelope that has coupons in there for Lowe's...

Not the PO'a in my area (06385). Last time I was there the clerk refused to give me the Moving packet, until I'd given her a completed change of address form!


Yep I've had that too, the clerks were guarding the freaking change of address forms like bouncers at a nightclub. They must be eBay'ing the coupons themselves for $ benefiting from my tax dollars.

rated:
PsychoFan said:   wvtalbot said:   Easy way to get 10% off without the coupon. Have a Lowe's CC and bitch to the manager how they give 10% off at the post office and here they are only giving you 5% off with the CC. I have gotten 10% off many times and 15% a few times.

Totally unethical and scummy approach


And how is that unethical exactly? So now it's unethical to bargain? This is no different than going to any store and asking for 10% off - you need not give a reason at all and the store need not accept your offer. What are you doing on this site if you consider asking for a better deal "unethical?"

rated:
not yet, it says 3-7 business days until i get the coupon

rated:
So lying to to the post office about moving is?

rated:
Why lie to the Post Office? Just ask for the movers packet. You'll (almost) always get one.

rated:
Is this something different then the Lowes Moving 10% that gets emailed, the one you can sign up for anytime and use at Lowes only, not the hardcopy that works at Home Depot. If not what's so special about this, the moving link has always been up.

rated:
tade480 said:   ... what's so special about this, the moving link has always been up.
Hence, the 2nd post in this thread.

rated:
dcwilbur said:   onestepcloser said:   In the past Homedepot has accepted copies of this coupon and matched the 10% off. I have used it multiple times but that has been a few years ago. I will try it again once this coupon comes.FYI - Home Depot doesn't care if they're expired either. I used one last week that was over a year old and saved almost a hundred bucks! On that large a purchase, I thought they might give me some flack, but the cashier barely looked at it.

Ymmv. I used one and they took it with no problem... I used another at HD 5 miles away and they said nope, we don't accept the internet printouts even though that's were 99% come from. Manager even denied it, so I went back up the road and the other HD took it.

rated:
I'll have to go to my post office soon and check this out. I've been going there for years and getting the mover's packets when I had an expensive project to do and wanted to save 10%.

Anyway, you could always get a disposable email adress and just have it forward to your real address and still get the coupon. It's a bit more work but is worth some good money on large purchases!

rated:
All post offices have now changed the coupon in the movers package. Know you get the same card that use to be the 10% discount but is is just a code to then log onto Lowes website and register as a mover and then you get e-mailed a discount code a few days later.

rated:
Thanks! For the first time in 10 years of signing up for these, I'm actually moving. I tried an old link twice in the past week with no success.

rated:
Thanks, Just signed up for the 10% discount. Also, post offices in Virginia no longer have the 10% hard form coupon. You must register over the internet with email to get the 10% discount.

rated:
I've never received the coupon by E-Mail or postal mail. I don't even get a response (via email) that I have been denied. It's like my request goes directly into their spam folder.

rated:
Does this stack? I'm looking at buying some flooring to have installed, and it's likely I'd use their 6/12 month financing to avoid tying up any cash. Any experience with this avenue?

rated:
Logan71 said:   Does this stack? I'm looking at buying some flooring to have installed, and it's likely I'd use their 6/12 month financing to avoid tying up any cash. Any experience with this avenue?

I know their discounts don't stack (i.e. you can't use the 10% off coupon and get the 5% off from the credit card) but I'm not sure if you can still use it with a financing offer.

rated:
Thanks for the post! Just signed up for one. Actually getting ready to move because of work relocation down in Maryland, once I find a place of course. For fellow veterans and active duty members, you can use your military ID or veterans ID anytime to get 10% discount at Lowes or Home Depot. Although, I have not tried combining both military discount and this coupon. I will let everyone know how that works out.

rated:
By the way,
I received $10 off $50 by email about a week ago. I've only checked 2 accounts that I've signed up for movers coupons before, but I assume many people got them.

Won't help much for large items, but will work great for smaller items.

rated:
Dantzig said:   Logan71 said:   Does this stack? I'm looking at buying some flooring to have installed, and it's likely I'd use their 6/12 month financing to avoid tying up any cash. Any experience with this avenue?

I know their discounts don't stack (i.e. you can't use the 10% off coupon and get the 5% off from the credit card) but I'm not sure if you can still use it with a financing offer.


I use the Discover card ShopDiscover for 5% off purchase and use the 10% off code. Stacks just fine that way online.

Skipping 72 Messages...
rated:
i had to try multiple times

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014