• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Logan71 said:   Does this stack? I'm looking at buying some flooring to have installed, and it's likely I'd use their 6/12 month financing to avoid tying up any cash. Any experience with this avenue?

I bought flooring last year on Black Friday using a 10% off + double Cash Back from ebates + ongoing sales + no sales tax and saved around $70. If you use these at the right time, you will definitely end up saving a lot of money.

rated:
Just got the coupon; now to use the other email addresses!

Thanks again OP!

rated:
Got mine in 1 day... Good until 12/27/12. Thanks!

rated:
Got mine in 3 days. Used my neighbors name with my address. That way when all the junk mail comes I can have the postman redirect to his house.

rated:
Kinda OT, but ... can you use the 10% Lowe's hard copy coupons from the post office at Lowes.com?

rated:
wvtalbot said:   Easy way to get 10% off without the coupon. Have a Lowe's CC and bitch to the manager how they give 10% off at the post office and here they are only giving you 5% off with the CC. I have gotten 10% off many times and 15% a few times.

For the sake of your health, make sure I'm not behind you in line when you start your bitch-fest.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Kinda OT, but ... can you use the 10% Lowe's hard copy coupons from the post office at Lowes.com?
I've never gotten them from the post office, I've always used the printable ones from the Lowes moving link, but I presume they are the same. If so, yes, they can be used online.

rated:
FYI the Lowes employee discount is 10% so this isn't much of a margin loss for them. Home Depot doesn't have employee discounts.

rated:
I wouldn't consider this a hot deal really since it's been available for years now but I guess it's good to let people that don't know about it see.

I used one of these on Black Friday a few years ago no problem but they're BF sales don't seem that great.... at least for what I was looking at. They aren't terrible but for BF I'd expect better.

This year I think I saw a Dewalt cordless drill for $99 and unless it's a different model I've seen it in weekly ads a few times now.

Myself with these I try to balance out using addresses. I'll use mine.... my moms.... dads... grandma's..... and not any one to many times in a short time frame and I try to use different e-mail addresses too. They had a $5 off $25 before and I had to use different e-mails but eventually it said my IP has maxed out the number of coupons. Then I just had to go and use another IP.

rated:
Can't combine these with the 5% off credit card savings but if you are making major purchases, it makes sense to grab a GC from Cardpool - current rate is 8% off.

rated:
I checked my email as I am registered with them and have purchased in the past. I had a $10 off $50 waiting for me so check your emails if you are registered with them as you might have coupon also.

rated:
nm.

rated:
[Nov. 15, 2012 @ 8:35a

Got mine in 1 day... Good until 12/27/12. Thanks!]

Just received mine today, by email. I think I sent for it yesterday, and it has a 1/31/13 date. I think if you do it later, it will have a future date.

I am buying a ceiling fan, it will dry my underwear, by putting clothespins on the blades!LOL

Thanks OP!

rated:
Can someone please send me a PDF of this asap? I don't care if it is used, I'm using it for 10% off match to Home Depot. Needs to be good through at least tomorrow of course. Thx!

rated:
Anyone know if the 10% off coupon can be used for online purchases?

rated:
Yes.

rated:
I got these from the post office before also.

rated:
I've tried to get this using multiple email addresses, but none have worked. I've not previously requested a Lowes coupon, does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks.

rated:
same here. i have never received the coupons. funny, in 2 of the accounts i now get marketing emails from Lowe's but still no coupon. ????

rated:
Double check your spam folder. My coupons always end up there but the marketing emails don't for whatever reason.

rated:
Does anyone know what criteria is used. Is it email address, physical address, IP address, something else?

rated:
glocklt4 said:   Can someone please send me a PDF of this asap? I don't care if it is used, I'm using it for 10% off match to Home Depot. Needs to be good through at least tomorrow of course. Thx!

google.com

Image search for 'Lowes 10% off coupon'. You'll find dozens to plug into Photoshop.

rated:
Can you buy Homedepot/Lowes/ACE giftcards from their websites thru Shopdiscover and get 10% (5% + 5%) total for this quarter

rated:
I just used it to buy a Weber grill. That's a difficult item to get any sort of discount off of list price on. Between the 10% coupon, the 5% home improvement store Cash Back, and the 5% Shop Discover, I'll have done alright. I'm not so sure I'll get the Shop Discover back, as they specify that it can't be used in conjunction with any other discount (the 10%). Either way, it's a great deal--especially as Lowes is tossing in free assembly and delivery.

rated:
i bought a house recently... Lowes mailers inside of USPS letter were sent to me...$10 off $50 but not 10%. the coupons are one time use only and can be used online.
So im able to take this to Home Depot and they'll price match the coupon?

rated:
hubby loves it when i get this. I hope they never ask him when he's going to move into his next house, ha, ha....

rated:
slickdeal45 said:   I just used it to buy a Weber grill. That's a difficult item to get any sort of discount off of list price on. Between the 10% coupon, the 5% home improvement store Cash Back, and the 5% Shop Discover, I'll have done alright. I'm not so sure I'll get the Shop Discover back, as they specify that it can't be used in conjunction with any other discount (the 10%). Either way, it's a great deal--especially as Lowes is tossing in free assembly and delivery.

Off topic, but unless you totally un-handy or actually don't have hands, I would not allow Lowes (or Home Depot or any other store) assemble anything. I am always amazed at how poorly assembled store display items are assembled, and their bosses see those. Also, I always appreciate knowing how stuff is put together so I can fix it if there is a problem.

rated:
I'm sure they'll do a fine job, and if not, that'll be easily taken care of. Time is valuable to me. I've put a Genesis together, and there's not much to be learned that can't be discerned by the diagrams. I'm just happy that I've found a sizable discount on a product that rarely goes on sale.

rated:
If anyone share a 10% off coupon, I really appreciate it.

rated:
Hope to get the coupon soon to use for making my man cave.

rated:
Code: 130576UVB6Y13QK

rated:
Anyone have a 10% coupon I can use in store? Water Heater busted need a new one.. Pay if forward karma request. thank you! PM me

rated:
I stack with a prepaid gift card from cardpool.... total 17% off (10% coupon, 7% cardpool) and usually buy the giftcard with a rewards card for an additional % Cash Back.... boom!

rated:
fljeremy said:   Anyone have a 10% coupon I can use in store? Water Heater busted need a new one.. Pay if forward karma request. thank you! PM me
††Just buy one on eBay for a couple of dollars, less hassle and no work.

rated:
fljeremy said:   Anyone have a 10% coupon I can use in store? Water Heater busted need a new one.. Pay if forward karma request. thank you! PM me
† Just sign up for one on Lowe's website.

rated:
Please send a coupon. We just moved into our new home

rated:
svanholl said:   Please send a coupon. We just moved into our new home
† Sent out via the evening mail. Keep checking your mailbox at 7 PM every day. On the 7th day, there will be a bonus 25% off coupon.

rated:
I CAN'T GET TO THE PLACE I PUT IN THE CODE FOR A Lowes 10% COUPON FOR NEW HOMES BOOKLADY1@AOL.COM

rated:
please send coupon my email is neleha7@msn.com I desperately need a coupon. Thanks

rated:
neleha7 said:   please send coupon my email is neleha7@msn.com I desperately need a coupon. Thanks
† I think this is already an old coupon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014