• 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:

MSN.com (6.99kB)
Disclaimer
neleha7 said:   I desperately need a coupon.
  So say we all!

Unfortunately, no one here can make it happen. Try Lowes customer service 1-800-445-6937

rated:
booklady1 said:   I CAN'T GET TO THE PLACE I PUT IN THE CODE FOR A Lowes 10% COUPON FOR NEW HOMES BOOKLADY1@AOL.COM

neleha7 said:   please send coupon my email is neleha7@msn.com I desperately need a coupon. Thanks

Does not work for old emails. Get a new email address at yahoo or gmail, then send request to spoof@gmail.com. Type HomeDepotSucks in the Subject line, and get a 15% coupon instead of only 10%.
If you respond within the next three days, you get an extra coupon for $10 off $10. Hurry!

rated:
not sure this will work, give it a try . 10% off code for Lowes  470053797187288

rated:
jassyline369 said:   not sure this will work, give it a try . 10% off code for Lowes  470053797187288
  Someone already used this one.

rated:
470078289087280 - This one is good for one use.

rated:
jcantanixon - Next time just PM him, here anyone can grab & use it

rated:
vijujoshi said:   jcantanixon - Next time just PM him, here anyone can grab & use it

Yeah, I know.  I just put it up for grabs.  Wasn't giving it to anyone specific.

rated:
47007xxxx087280

Simply play with the 4 digit located as xxxx, keep trying until you get one to work.

rated:
storkhsu said:   47007xxxx087280

Simply play with the 4 digit located as xxxx, keep trying until you get one to work.

Wow.  First try.  THANKS! 

rated:
My coupon code entry needed only 12 number. These have 15. What to do?

rated:
Rich0120 said:   
Dantzig said:   
Logan71 said:   Does this stack? I'm looking at buying some flooring to have installed, and it's likely I'd use their 6/12 month financing to avoid tying up any cash. Any experience with this avenue?

I know their discounts don't stack (i.e. you can't use the 10% off coupon and get the 5% off from the credit card) but I'm not sure if you can still use it with a financing offer.

I use the Discover card ShopDiscover for 5% off purchase and use the 10% off code. Stacks just fine that way online.

Thank you for sharing this. Worth a try. 

rated:
My Home Depot will not take the printed internet Lowes coupon. How are people still getting the hard copy of the coupon?

rated:
I've tried twice to 2 email addresses to get this coupon, but neither have come.  One request was a week ago, the other was 3 days ago.  Is this now just an email harvester?  Or are people still receiving coupons?

rated:
labboypro said:   I've tried twice to 2 email addresses to get this coupon, but neither have come.  One request was a week ago, the other was 3 days ago.  Is this now just an email harvester?  Or are people still receiving coupons?

I have tried several times, as well.  Used different email addresses and even tried doing under other family members' names/addresses.  No success!  And we even legitimately did move

rated:
Two weeks ago tried my old Hotmail address....got the email with link to get code within a day....used it a couple days ago to get 10% off a new over the range microwave that will replace our existing Frigidaire that the magnetron crapped out in after just 3 years....no more Frigidaire microwaves for us.

rated:
what code. the link I got asked for 12 numbers. The code here has 15.

rated:
What code did you use and where did you get the code?

rated:
hallf said:   Two weeks ago tried my old Hotmail address....got the email with link to get code within a day....used it a couple days ago to get 10% off a new over the range microwave that will replace our existing Frigidaire that the magnetron crapped out in after just 3 years....no more Frigidaire microwaves for us.
  What code did you use and where did you get the code?

rated:
Thanks. This worked perfect on the first try and saved me $200. I really did move and had a lot to buy.

rated:
Went to buy a water heater today $750, told them that I can wait a few days for the coupon or they can just sell it to me today. Got the 10% off moving discount, then went to giftcardzen.com and got $1050 in e-certificates, at 9% discount. So, not to bad, almost 20% off.

rated:
I did similar. Told them I don't have the internet set up yet. They gave me 10% off purchase.

Coincidentally, received confirmation of my address change and usps sent me 10% off at Lowes as well as others that were in the address change packet I got from USPS. So, got it 3x.

picked up a few extra address change Packets to use at Home Depot

rated:
I'm predicting this program will be eliminated before too long, mostly due to some of the posts in this thread.

rated:
FYI: Home Depot now limits the discount to a maximum of $50 when using a Lowes 10% coupon. Better have multiple coupons and break your purchase up if buying > $500.

rated:
anyone know if the Lowes 10% off link still works? I still havn't received my coupon

rated:
titan01 said:   anyone know if the Lowes 10% off link still works? I still havn't received my coupon
  I did received mine in the email after a few days.
I also received a letter later - do not remember whether there is a coupon in it.

rated:
PsychoFan said:   
wvtalbot said:   Easy way to get 10% off without the coupon. Have a Lowe's CC and bitch to the manager how they give 10% off at the post office and here they are only giving you 5% off with the CC. I have gotten 10% off many times and 15% a few times.

Totally unethical and scummy approach

Not that I care (and I use them all the time) but telling them you are moving when you are not isn't just as unethical and scummy?  

FWIW, when Lowes accepts a Home Depot coupon the max discount is $50.  At least that how it was here in NJ multiple times last year.  Not sure if the opposite is also true.

rated:
munchoong said:   
titan01 said:   anyone know if the Lowes 10% off link still works? I still havn't received my coupon
  I did received mine in the email after a few days.
I also received a letter later - do not remember whether there is a coupon in it.

still nothing for me.... what link did you use?

rated:
It took like 4 days for mine. Obviously, make sure you are checking your spam folder also.

rated:
Hey, thanks for this! I got a coupon with a moving package from the USPS, I think, when I moved in November. The Lowe's coupon was expired before I thought about using it. So, this is great!

rated:
Well, I registered like a week ago using 2 different e-mail addresses and nothing yet.

rated:
i had to try multiple times

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014