• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I think this the bargain model from LG it uses the same panel as the LS4600 but has less inputs and less menu options.

Specs

Review of the LS4600 so not that great but i saw the 4500 at the store, for $699 its good enough for me but everyone is different.

Better review

Link

Its sold out online edited my post. Not sure why i got red but oh well.

Member Summary

LG 55LS4500
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

its in-store only, not available for shipping

TomTrever said:   its in-store only, not available for shipping
This morning it was available for shipping (i bought one). I edited my post to reflect the change

Ordered one this morning while it was available for shipping.

Free shipping, no tax, this TV beats all BF TV deals except Wal Mart's 60" Vizio for $700. Not to mention BF's hours of waiting in cold night, a slim chance of getting one, and a truck/SUV which I don't have.

exception1 said:   Ordered one this morning while it was available for shipping.

Free shipping, no tax, this TV beats all BF TV deals except Wal Mart's 60" Vizio for $700. Not to mention BF's hours of waiting in cold night, a slim chance of getting one, and a truck/SUV which I don't have.

This this this and this. This deal was pure win for the listed reasons above, i did not wait a minute after i saw it this morning and pulled the trigger. This TV looked good playing the latest spiderman blu ray in my local Wal-Mart and that was good enough for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014