• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today's HD Special Buy of the day:

Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Multi-Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
with additional tools for $249.99+tax
Can sweeten this deal with 10% movers coupon from Post office and ofcourse 5% CashBack.
So around $213.74 + tax with the two discounts.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dyson DC35 (105.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

sweet, the dc34 old one was 199 new with no extension - good thing i didnt pick it up last week. This one usually is 329+ 70 tools

how would this perform on bare floors, hardwood?

I have the dyson dc25 multi-floor and it works flawlessly on Carpet/Tile/Hardwood. Since this model is multi-floor as well, I would assume the performance to be same. Anyone with first hand experience?

we use our handheld dyson everyday so the digital slim has been on my wish list for awhile. i didn't need the accessories but this price is the cheapest i've seen for the digital slim. i tried to get the online csr to apply the 20% off DYSON20 coupon code but she said the coupon couldn't be applied because the vac was already discounted more than 20%.

Amazon has a refurb (vac only) for $199.

sams club will have a private sale on 11/18 for this vac for $239: sams club $239 for vac only

kimmu81 said:   Today's HD Special Buy of the day:

Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Multi-Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
with additional tools for $249.99+tax
Can sweeten this deal with 10% movers coupon from Post office and ofcourse 5% CashBack.
So around $213.74 + tax with the two discounts.

How do you apply a movers coupon (I'm surmising you are talking about the Lowe's one), which need to be done in-store typically, with cash-back online?

Also the page says online only, so will the local store even match the bundle, plus take 10% off?

the price has now dropped to $207 and is on closeout. i'm returning the one i bought for $249.99 and buying another using my discover card to get an additional 15% (5% online shopping + 10% holiday bonus for Home Depot) off via the shopdiscover link. the price drops to $175.95 after the 15% discover Cash Back. here is the new link to the dc35 deal: link to new $207 dc35 deal

they also have the handheld dc34 on special for $149.25. it drops to $126.86 if you get the 15% discover Cash Back. link to dc34

both vacs have free shipping and free in-store returns.

I did the same thing. Don't forget the $5 off coupon code BFHD2012.

momoman said:   the price has now dropped to $207 and is on closeout. i'm returning the one i bought for $249.99 and buying another using my discover card to get an additional 15% (5% online shopping + 10% holiday bonus for Home Depot) off via the shopdiscover link. the price drops to $175.95 after the 15% discover Cash Back. here is the new link to the dc35 deal: link to new $207 dc35 deal

they also have the handheld dc34 on special for $149.25. it drops to $126.86 if you get the 15% discover Cash Back. link to dc34

both vacs have free shipping and free in-store returns.

Just fyi- if you can find any stores with them still in stock, Kohls had an amazing deal on the DC44, which is the new and better model of the DC35- supposedly double the strength and a 20 minute runtime. Having had both, I can say it is a noticeable improvement. These are my favorite vacuums; with a black carpet in my family room, this gets used a lot and you can really see how well it works. Anyway, at Kohl's, after the $75 Kohl's cash factored in it came down to about $180 for the DC44.

I bought this model, but we ending up sending it back. It's probably now for sale as a reconditioned model for $199 on Amazon!

The on off switch has to be held in the on position for the vacuum cleaner to work. That can be painful to some people. Also the battery only operates the vacuum cleaner for about 6 minutes after a full 3 1/2 hour charge.

That does limit what you can do with it.

I did not read the reviews prior to purchase because my wife insisted we needed it. But I did read the reviews on Amazon after I tried to use the darn thing and that's where I found out that others were having the sames issues as us. If you can live with those issues, then Dyson is a great product.

Joe

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014