• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just picked up 2 copies of black ops 2 from toysrus.com with in store pickup.
Received the $30 off 2 over 59.99 discount plus the special 20% that toysrus.com has on their online orders over 100. Total spent plus tax $71.26.

Member Summary

halo 4 (97.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Trying to get this but cant get the 20% since its not over $100. Did you add filler or did you get it with just those 2 games?

GREAT DEAL!

I can't get the .20% either. What's the trick to it?

I didn't add any filler, I was kinda surprised when i saw the total. I initially had one in my cart for store pickup and then saw the 30 dollar deal so i asked a co-worker to go in and he did, when i added the second to cart i had it as shipped, i then changed it to pick up in store so in my shopping cart it showed up not as quantity two but as 1 and 1. The first showed as 29.99 and the second as 59.99. It must have used the total before the 30 off deal. My pick up receipt shows the first for 47.99 and the second for 17.99.

I couldn't get the 20% either. The first item shows up as $29.99 and the second one is $59.99. Not even adding an additional game gave me the 20% off.

The details of the offer says "Excludes video game hardware, video games". Either something is fishy (not implying at all) or the website jacked up and gave you the discount by mistake.

I just tried replicating it myself and it didn't give me the 20% ill keep trying and let you know if i have success.

Sorry the scan quality is terrible.

20% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING
Online Only! Save 20% on regular priced items with your total toy purchase of $100 or more!
Excludes presell items, promotional items, sale items, clearance items, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, car seats, strollers, infant carriers, high chairs, swings, bouncers, entertainers, travel yards, bassinets, on the go and in home gear accessories, Unbeatable Price items, 4Moms, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, Cybex, ERGObaby, LEGO, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motherhood Maternity, Motorola, Nap Nanny, Naturepedic, OXO, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling.

I think you just got lucky or the website was acting up and let it thru. This is unlikely to be repeated.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014