• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
XBox 360 at staples

I used the rewards and $25 coupon from the rewards for total $45 off for Xbox Halo 4. it's not big save but ok to unload the rewards and coupon

also apply to other gift idea (electronics and other console games)
and Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back

Member Summary

xbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, didnt even realize Staples got into the games now.. .sweet

Do all Xboxes have the same processor? I see that the Skyrim edition lists what the processor is, but the Halo version does not.

Now all we need is a weak manager & a competitive coupon match.

OMG!!!! coupons and rewards here we come. Tons of rewards at Staples but never knew what to do with it. Now I do.

Didn't know they had consoles and games - pretty cool, thanks for sharing OP!

What is "$25 coupon from the rewards"?

if you are Staples reward member, login to rewards account and go to coupon wallet section where Staples post bunch of coupon 25 off 75 or 100, free dvd or junk camera etc.

martde said:   Staples post bunch of coupon 25 off 75 or 100, free dvd or junk camera etc.

Most of us are treated with no love in that case even after being a Premium member.

They have an entire gaming dept (not just Xbox), but its online only -- noticed it last week when I was trying to use up my $20 off $50 coupon that they sent out for email spam a few weeks back

Oh, my BF's favorite. In for one.

Wish ejunkie was around

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014