• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

amazon tv (163.49kB)
Disclaimer
Source: Amazon email to bfads.net
Link

A sample:
Toshiba 40" 1080p for $179 (identical to BB)
Vizio 60" 1080p for $688 (identical to WalMart)
Haier 32" 720p for $97 (similar to Kmart)

See full list in link above or attached pic.

p.s. It is important to mention, that Amazon for now hasn't stated exactly when these sales will happen, but apparently Thanksgiving/BF/CyberMonday

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

TV (23.68kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I think you mean 1080P. You might want to do a little more reading.

leonc (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 7:52p) |

I actually meant 1080p. Just stuck in 720 mode. I can't beleive I actually typed "1020" twice. (facepalm).

roberteva (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 7:56p) |

Yep. Last night, I hit refresh on the 32/64gb USB 3.0 jump drives. I clicked buy on the 64 gig one and the waitlist was ... (more)

coolbreeze (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 7:58p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If history repeats itself, don't be too surprised if you see some of these better deals completely sell out within microseconds when it's released. Some say they only have a handful reserved for the sales, and that employees get early dibs in.

Has anyone ever used the 14 day price guarantee on tv's that Amazon has, or do they not honor it on Black Friday???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468502_postordertosites?nodeId=200726210#sites

Item #6 - Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are also ineligible for the Guarantee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_46850...

Item #6 - Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are also ineligible for the Guarantee.

problem is Amazon's BF deals last for about a fraction of a second

arribasn said:   problem is Amazon's BF deals last for about a fraction of a second

At least in the past, you can get a profile of the items on sale that day. You come back at the scheduled time and then place the order. I've never NOT gotten a deal that I showed up for on time.

It does take some planning though (at least it did in the past). However, it's better than going to a doorbuster, IMO.

Obviously as OP clearly stated, Amazon has not given us a timeframe yet...

From any of our experienced shoppers, any educated guesses?

kenmarks said:   Where do they list the scheduled time? I am a frequent Amazon shopper, but did not get the email.

Did you even bother to read the OP? Apparently not!

Hoping to get a 42" TCL this year. Got the 32" last year. Yes Lightning deals are not the easiest to get but it is possible.

4 years I've tried to get one of these deals on Amazon (multiple computers ready) and never get it.

Hopefully these occur during Thanksgiving so that I know if I will have to continue the search for anything on Black Friday.

This looks great

Cannot find any "home theater" systems.. Doh..

I really hope I can place an order on Amazon next week instead of fighting crowds to buy a tv, mount, and sound bar...

thoughts on the Toshiba 40in that is the same as BB? good basic HDTV right? i've never owned a hdtv and my budget is like $400 (tv, wall mount, hopefully sound and maybe a Roku/media streamer) can i do it?

It would be good to a smaller time frame vs. either Thanksgiving or BF, that could be a 24+ hour span...

I love this review of the Blu-Ray player that will be on sale:
"This is the worst piece of electronics I have ever owned. It appears to have been created by a rainforest tribe with no access to technology whatsoever."

mcwacko1213 said:   I really hope I can place an order on Amazon next week instead of fighting crowds to buy a tv, mount, and sound bar...

thoughts on the Toshiba 40in that is the same as BB? good basic HDTV right? i've never owned a hdtv and my budget is like $400 (tv, wall mount, hopefully sound and maybe a Roku/media streamer) can i do it?
the Toshiba should be fine, i plan on getting it (i got the 40" tv last BF from Amazon and it was fine, however lightning struck my apt. and blew out the tv).

What's the timing on the Vizio 60" TV for $688?

I can't see anywhere in the OP, on the Amazon website, or anywhere else that states what time the TV will be available.

Obviously want to be waiting to snap one up, but I can't figure out when!

Where is this info (or where will it be found when it is released??)

Price is cute, but the shipment is a big problem with Amazon, especially during Thanksgiving and BF.

Nice find! Thanks for taking time to share this deal which is useful to me. I'll share it with my friends.

This will be great for the 10 people that get in on it!

last years before BF, I bought the LG 3D tv with 10 pair of glasses and a free xbox360 w/2 free games for $1399. This year they have nothing worth buying...

nbha said:   What's the timing on the Vizio 60" TV for $688?

I can't see anywhere in the OP, on the Amazon website, or anywhere else that states what time the TV will be available.

Obviously want to be waiting to snap one up, but I can't figure out when!

Where is this info (or where will it be found when it is released??)

It hasn't even been officially announced.

However, if it is a lightning deal like has happened in the past, you have to look for a schedule of items each day to see what time it will be offered.

Any other places offering a BF deal on 32" less than $100?

jmsnyc said:   Any other places offering a BF deal on 32" less than $100?

Yes. Look around. I think WalMart is one of them and I think there are 1-2 other stores.

I am considering a home theater system, did not find anything good on Amazon.

biglittle said:   jmsnyc said:   Any other places offering a BF deal on 32" less than $100?

Yes. Look around. I think WalMart is one of them and I think there are 1-2 other stores.

Walmarts comes in at $150.

tajar96 said:   I am considering a home theater system, did not find anything good on Amazon.

Best around $300
Budget system

Best around $500:

5.1 Energy speaker system

Yamaha Receiver 5.1

I see some troll (SILVERZ28) went over and gave red to everyone...
LOL, hope he feels better now

Honestly, many stores have the "no name" brand TVs at those prices. I guess sitting at home is the only plus.

Sears has a 32" for $97 as well, probably better than Haire

Kmart has a 32" for $97 @6AM Thursday,

nerraw00 said:   Kmart has a 32" for $97 @6AM Thursday, need to find one online cuz travelli9ng over thanksgiving

megamands said:   Honestly, many stores have the "no name" brand TVs at those prices. I guess sitting at home is the only plus.

Sears has a 32" for $97 as well, probably better than Haire

no 10.2% tax here in AZ for Amazon. + no crowds!

FlyingDelphin said:   I see some troll (SILVERZ28) went over and gave red to everyone...

You suppose he is upset because he recently purchased and paid too much, or maybe he thinks by giving red to everyone that he will make this thread less popular and have less competition for a deal on Thursday or Friday?

Can someone advise if the Samsung home theater system is better or the same as the Oniko budget system identified below. Can I hook up the tv to the samsung home theater system as well> It is the HT-E5500W Smart 3D bluray Home Theater System 5.1 channel, 1000 Watts.

Can someone advise if the Samsung home theater system is better or the same as the Oniko budget system identified above. Can I hook up the tv to the samsung home theater system as well> It is the HT-E5500W Smart 3D bluray Home Theater System 5.1 channel, 1000 Watts.

FlyingDelphin said:   I see some troll (SILVERZ28) went over and gave red to everyone...

Silver Z28, that's a sweet ride Spicoli. I think (ZUMBAS), (MulletsRcool), (iOwnABeeper) and (HairMetal) also gave this red. Go figure

Here comes one of the first Amazon TV deals of the week.
Even if you don't want this unnamed make/model its good practice.

its in Today's Lightning Deal, under upcoming.
no matter how I try to link into it, i can't get it to work

Upcoming Deal
Check out this 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $147 Deal starts at
3:00 PM PST

Let the Games begin !!

Skipping 78 Messages...
arribasn said:   problem is Amazon's BF deals last for about a fraction of a second
Yep. Last night, I hit refresh on the 32/64gb USB 3.0 jump drives. I clicked buy on the 64 gig one and the waitlist was the only option. I joined the waitlist and was #384 with a "poor" chance of getting the deal. This was like a minute after it went live!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014