• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
dolomite1 said:   Here comes one of the first Amazon TV deals of the week.
Even if you don't want this unnamed make/model its good practice.

its in Today's Lightning Deal, under upcoming.
no matter how I try to link into it, i can't get it to work

Upcoming Deal
Check out this 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $147 Deal starts at
3:00 PM PST

Let the Games begin !!


That's not it - the 32" listed would have been $97

Does anyone have a clue when these deals go live?

Especially Vizo 60" deal. Would be sooooo much nicer not to have to wait till 12:01 AM Friday morning - login in refresh-refresh and then damn missed the deal.

I hope Amazon has a ton of these in stock to meet demand. This game of cat and mouse should not play out online. If Amazon wants to destroy physical stores (i.e. WalMart) then they have to have the deals - and they need to make it convenient to everyone who doesn't want to wait in line in the cold like the WalMart crowds.

rsuaver said:   dolomite1 said:   Here comes one of the first Amazon TV deals of the week.
Even if you don't want this unnamed make/model its good practice.

its in Today's Lightning Deal, under upcoming.
no matter how I try to link into it, i can't get it to work

Upcoming Deal
Check out this 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $147 Deal starts at
3:00 PM PST

Let the Games begin !!


That's not it - the 32" listed would have been $97


That's the deal I want.

The $97 Haier is not LED, I don't think.

homersaysdoh said:   FlyingDelphin said:   I see some troll (SILVERZ28) went over and gave red to everyone...
LOL, hope he feels better now

Silver Z28, that's a sweet ride Spicoli. I think (ZUMBAS), (MulletsRcool), (iOwnABeeper) and (HairMetal) also gave this red. Go figure


Looks like he created a second account (ersb9) to give more red...

What time is the Haier L32A2120 supposed to be $97?

I'm debating whether to get the UN32EH4003 32-Inch LED TV or not, for $248.

I'm also looking for around a 40-42" LED for my parents.
The Samsung UN40EH5000 40" LED is $428 right now. A comment to an Amazon reviews says Amazon has had it for $350, although camelcamelcamel disagrees.
The Samsung UN39EH5003 39-Inch LED is $398.

Any idea about how low (if any) the regular price for these will go down to over the next several months?

Also if you look at the UN40EH5000 on Amazon, there's a review talking about many of the Samsung TV's don't have Samsung panels, so that's a concern.

dolomite1 said:   Here comes one of the first Amazon TV deals of the week.
Even if you don't want this unnamed make/model its good practice.

its in Today's Lightning Deal, under upcoming.
no matter how I try to link into it, i can't get it to work

Upcoming Deal
Check out this 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $147 Deal starts at
3:00 PM PST

Let the Games begin !!


Not to say this is not good for the price, but note that it is 720p. I don't think I would buy a TV this size in 720p, especially if I planned to watch Blu-Rays on it.

Blu-Rays would be the ONLY reason not to buy a 720p TV. No broadcasts are currently in 1080p. The only place you're getting 1080p is blu-ray, a select handful of pay-per-view movies on satellite TV, and a very small number of streaming titles on Netflix.

I suggest folks seriously ask themselves how many blu-ray discs they watch before they get hung up on 1080p.

pris0n said:   What time is the Haier L32A2120 supposed to be $97?
I'd like to know this also.
Checking the Amazon site under today's lightning deals all, missed and even upcoming BF deals does not even show this TV...

I assume that means maybe tomorrow it may be in their lightning deals

I quickly scanned the posts but didn't see it answered. Do we have any idea as to when the Toshiba or Vizio deal will be? Thanksgiving Day, BF? I want to get the Vizio but don't think WalMart will have it online and I am sure as hell not standing in line for it either.

Anyone have ANY info on when the Amazon deals will be? Based on previous history or anything else?

I don't mind refreshing for 1hr straight to grab a deal, but there is no way I'm starting this afternoon and doing it for 24hrs.....

I want the Vizio 60" and need 2 of them.. when should I start checking?

So far there seems to be NO information so far, which ticks me off... If that's the case, I'll just pass on buying the TV's and deal with a retailer who is gonna give me more useful info than "sometime in the next 48 hours it'll go on sale... wait for it.. wait for it.."

If I don't get a TV, I don't get a TV. I'm not hanging around Amazon's site for 2 days hoping it will appear. That's ridiculous.

I see a few of the TVs in the lighting deals on Amazon later today...

nbha said:   Anyone have ANY info on when the Amazon deals will be? Based on previous history or anything else?

I don't mind refreshing for 1hr straight to grab a deal, but there is no way I'm starting this afternoon and doing it for 24hrs.....

I want the Vizio 60" and need 2 of them.. when should I start checking?

So far there seems to be NO information so far, which ticks me off... If that's the case, I'll just pass on buying the TV's and deal with a retailer who is gonna give me more useful info than "sometime in the next 48 hours it'll go on sale... wait for it.. wait for it.."

If I don't get a TV, I don't get a TV. I'm not hanging around Amazon's site for 2 days hoping it will appear. That's ridiculous.


Looks like it starts at 5:30 pm Pacific time.

Times for electronics here

MontyBurnsFW said:   Blu-Rays would be the ONLY reason not to buy a 720p TV. No broadcasts are currently in 1080p. The only place you're getting 1080p is blu-ray, a select handful of pay-per-view movies on satellite TV, and a very small number of streaming titles on Netflix.

I suggest folks seriously ask themselves how many blu-ray discs they watch before they get hung up on 1080p.



and ps3/xbox360 games, right? they are 1080p, i think. i like 1080p cuz my games look sweet.

MontyBurnsFW said:   Blu-Rays would be the ONLY reason not to buy a 720p TV. No broadcasts are currently in 1080p. The only place you're getting 1080p is blu-ray, a select handful of pay-per-view movies on satellite TV, and a very small number of streaming titles on Netflix.

I suggest folks seriously ask themselves how many blu-ray discs they watch before they get hung up on 1080p.

OTA HDTV is another reason. 1080i looks great OTA, unlike the compressed junk most cable/sat providers send you. Of course this applies to 720p too, but my point is that there's a noticeable difference between broadcast 1080i/720p.

LiZaDaisy said:   Times for electronics here

I'm not seeing any TV's bigger than 55" on that page (when I look at the upcoming lightning deals)

Guess I will get online around 8am EST (5am PST) tomorrow and start watching the Amazon page.

So am I to assume that if I refresh the lightning deals page that's where the bigger (60-65-70") TV's will show up?

nbha said:   LiZaDaisy said:   Times for electronics here

I'm not seeing any TV's bigger than 55" on that page (when I look at the upcoming lightning deals)

Guess I will get online around 8am EST (5am PST) tomorrow and start watching the Amazon page.

So am I to assume that if I refresh the lightning deals page that's where the bigger (60-65-70") TV's will show up?


There's a 60" Vizio coming up at 5:30 PT

nbha said:   LiZaDaisy said:   Times for electronics here

I'm not seeing any TV's bigger than 55" on that page (when I look at the upcoming lightning deals)

Guess I will get online around 8am EST (5am PST) tomorrow and start watching the Amazon page.

So am I to assume that if I refresh the lightning deals page that's where the bigger (60-65-70") TV's will show up?


Are you using the scroll? The time i gave you was for the 60 inch Vizo tv.

MontyBurnsFW said:   Blu-Rays would be the ONLY reason not to buy a 720p TV. No broadcasts are currently in 1080p. The only place you're getting 1080p is blu-ray, a select handful of pay-per-view movies on satellite TV, and a very small number of streaming titles on Netflix.

I suggest folks seriously ask themselves how many blu-ray discs they watch before they get hung up on 1080p.


I suggest that folks seriously ask themselves whether there will be more or fewer 1080p options in the near future. Personally, I couldn't see myself buying a 720p set for any reason any more.

Anyone know when that Toshiba 40E220U is supposed to come up for $179? I haven't seen it on lightning deals at all.

TheGreyClone said:   Anyone know when that Toshiba 40E220U is supposed to come up for $179? I haven't seen it on lightning deals at all.

I just don't think everything on the OP list will come up today.

Slickone said:   I'm debating whether to get the UN32EH4003 32-Inch LED TV or not, for $248.

I'm also looking for around a 40-42" LED for my parents.
The Samsung UN40EH5000 40" LED is $428 right now. A comment to an Amazon reviews says Amazon has had it for $350, although camelcamelcamel disagrees.
The Samsung UN39EH5003 39-Inch LED is $398.

Any idea about how low (if any) the regular price for these will go down to over the next several months?

Also if you look at the UN40EH5000 on Amazon, there's a review talking about many of the Samsung TV's don't have Samsung panels, so that's a concern.


Any idea what these prices will do in the next few months? Think the regular price on the 32" Samsung will get closer to $200?

It looks like the Hiteker 50" is starting at 6:59PM EST.

When does the 40" start?

JDubTrey said:   It looks like the Hiteker 50" is starting at 6:59PM EST.
Do we just have to click refresh and buy? I am debating between this the Sears 50" Toshiba. It seems this is a lot easier though

mayberj said:   JDubTrey said:   It looks like the Hiteker 50" is starting at 6:59PM EST.
Do we just have to click refresh and buy? I am debating between this the Sears 50" Toshiba. It seems this is a lot easier though


Go here

...then change the dropdown to electronics, and click the arrows to find the deal. At the appointed time, a button will appear to buy it.

Its not listed there for some reason

Yes it is, the model just isn't given. It's just listed as a 50", 1080p, 60 Hz TV.

AHHHHH got it! thanks buddy

What is the fastest way to get the deal? Can I just sit on the Vizio product page and click add to cart when the deal starts and get the deal price?

Can someone buy the Vizio for me and then bring it to my house and set it up?

Goodness gracious people, if you can't figure it out perhaps the bricks are a better place for you to try and pick up a deal.

P.S. I want the Vizio. If I know the fastest way to get the Vizio, given the limited quantity, I'M NOT TELLING YOU HOW.

Sorry to upset you. I've been in the car all day driving home to see my family for Thanksgiving. Posted from a rest stop. I hope you get the Vizio, it sounds like you need it more than me. I was going to try to help my parents get it when I get home in an hour

Amazon is selling the Toshiba 40inch - 179
get it now

I just picked up the 40" Toshiba for $179.. It didn't appear as the other black friday deals seem to be. I just happened to check back on it and it was priced $179 so I went ahead and placed the order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0075Z2SMG/

buggleboy said:   Amazon is selling the Toshiba 40inch - 179
get it now


Ist tot. (It's dead.)

buggleboy said:   Amazon is selling the Toshiba 40inch - 179
get it now


How did I miss this...despair...

DELETE - I am behind on my posts.

Is this Hiteker any good? People on WalMart have mixed reviews. Could use a new LCD in my bedroom. The refresh rate is kinda low at 60hz.

TCL 42" for $179 now. I'd go for this instead of the 39" Insignia I bought online earlier if it were LED-equipped.

Link



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014