• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
edit nm found it, 288 for the hitecker

Hoogineer said:   TCL 42" for $179 now. I'd go for this instead of the 39" Insignia I bought online earlier if it were LED-equipped.

Link


gone already

I leave to peel potatoes and they do the one sale I was interested in. Bawww.

Missed the Toshiba. Had the TCL in my cart and it was removed when I went to check out...

Well, missed both the Toshiba and TCL. Does anybody know what time the Haier L32A2120 supposed to be $97?

Joesh said:   Sorry to upset you. I've been in the car all day driving home to see my family for Thanksgiving. Posted from a rest stop. I hope you get the Vizio, it sounds like you need it more than me. I was going to try to help my parents get it when I get home in an hour

Awwwww, we're twinsies! I'm at my parents' house after driving here this morning and, if I get lucky, buying the Vizio for them as a gift.

Really wasn't directed at you personally, sorry if you feel the world revolves around you.

My game plan is a prime account, one click checkout, and multiple computers if that helps anyone. Probably won't do any good but it'll give the fam some entertainment this evening. ('cause this Skins/Cowboys game isn't )

no shot on the hitecker, mashed F5 on the actual product page, it never changed price, and the daily deal scrollbox was 100% sold out by the time it showed on my screen

LOL, Hiteker 50 inch gone in a microsecond. Bummer, was waiting, refreshing, and everything.

They probably have like 2 Hitekers for sale. Scammers.

wow...

Hahaha, the brand was "Hiteker". I'm not sure they even existed to begin with...

When is the sale for the 60" or is it gone already.

They probably have 1 for sale.

I've got one in my cart...going to release it momentarily...

Whoa! 60" was sold out and wait list was full within 4 seconds.

ashVID said:   Whoa! 60" was sold out and wait list was full within 4 seconds.

Let's hope Cyber Monday brings similar deals.

I got the 60". Pretty excited. How did the Toshiba come in under the radar?

4Rugal said:   I got the 60". Pretty excited. How did the Toshiba come in under the radar?

It wasn't a lightening deal. It just popped up for a few minutes.

pathetic Amazon..I am not sure really how many they sold ..i was waiting here for 30 + min..its gone in a micro sec ..just sic b*****s.

Amazon has it listed as a former "lightning Deal", the "wait list" is full, but you are able to choose to buy it now at the regular price of $999!
Total scam.


What do you guys think of the Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch coming up in less than 2 hours?
I went and saw it in person and it looks great. Best Buy has it tomorrow for 899.99 so I assume that'll be Amazon's price?

What do you guys think of the Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch coming up in less than 2 hours?
I went and saw it in person and it looks great. Best Buy has it tomorrow for 899.99 so I assume that'll be Amazon's price


If you could live with a little smaller screen ya might consider this 52" Sharp Aquos priced at several retailers for $799...........Sears has free shipping. Sharp 52'' Aquos® LED Smart TV - LC52LE640U

coby 23" was sold out just as fast. even with me sitting here refreshing. laaaaaaame, idk why Amazon thinks such a small sale will help drive other sales, im now much less motivated to buy anything from them tonight/tomorrow

CrazyTownDeals.com just posted the following upcoming deals in the next few hours.

(Lightning deals
Xbox 360 Console Value Bundle
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle
Apple iPod touch 16GB (4th Generation)
Apple iPod nano 16GB (7th Generation)
Apple iPod touch 32GB (5th Generation)
Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses

gbfromtenn said:   What do you guys think of the Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch coming up in less than 2 hours?
I went and saw it in person and it looks great. Best Buy has it tomorrow for 899.99 so I assume that'll be Amazon's price


If you could live with a little smaller screen ya might consider this 52" Sharp Aquos priced at several retailers for $799...........Sears has free shipping. Sharp 52'' Aquos® LED Smart TV - LC52LE640U


Thx but for the room size I should be looking for a 60" however this Pana looked great at BB and has great reviews...so debating on it or waiting for the next 60" deal...

Anyone has any suggestion on smaller screen size i.e. 24"-32"? I missed the Haier 24" LED TV deal this morning on Fry's.

Has anyone here ever gotten one of these Amazon BF lightning deals? These things seem to disappear before quick!

so the vizio 60 has come and gone already?

poohstain said:   so the vizio 60 has come and gone already?

Yes, you're about 24hrs behind the power curve on that one. Gone in 5 seconds last night.

Vizio 60 was gone in 1 millionth of a second. I think they had one in stock.

Any idea when the 32" for 97 is going to be available?

Wow, what a complete waste of my time. I know next time not to bother with Amazon black friday deals. How dumb.

Had CTRL+R repeatedly. It was gone in seconds, the Haier 32 inch.

I actually got the 32" for $97.00. I didn't realize it was only 720p, though. I'm was going to buy it for my daughter and her boyfriend, but they just agot a blu reay player that they're excited to use so 720p is of no use to them. I canceled the order. It figures, the ONE lightning deal i win and I can't use it. Just my luck!

roberteva said:   I actually got the 32" for $97.00. I didn't realize it was only 720p, though. I'm was going to buy it for my daughter and her boyfriend, but they just agot a blu reay player that they're excited to use so 720p is of no use to them. I canceled the order. It figures, the ONE lightning deal i win and I can't use it. Just my luck!

32" you cant notice a 1080p vs 720p anyway unless you have 20/20 vision and are watching the TV from less than 4 feet away.

jd2010 said:   roberteva said:   I actually got the 32" for $97.00. I didn't realize it was only 720p, though. I'm was going to buy it for my daughter and her boyfriend, but they just agot a blu reay player that they're excited to use so 720p is of no use to them. I canceled the order. It figures, the ONE lightning deal i win and I can't use it. Just my luck!

32" you cant notice a 1080p vs 720p anyway unless you have 20/20 vision and are watching the TV from less than 4 feet away.



I know (especially with that screen size), but when you have 1020p peripherals, you want a 1020p system (even if it is more psycholgical than anything). Their place is pretty small, also, so their viewing distance is pretty tight, Oh well, I'll keep looking.

roberteva said:   jd2010 said:   roberteva said:   I actually got the 32" for $97.00. I didn't realize it was only 720p, though. I'm was going to buy it for my daughter and her boyfriend, but they just agot a blu reay player that they're excited to use so 720p is of no use to them. I canceled the order. It figures, the ONE lightning deal i win and I can't use it. Just my luck!

32" you cant notice a 1080p vs 720p anyway unless you have 20/20 vision and are watching the TV from less than 4 feet away.



I know (especially with that screen size), but when you have 1020p peripherals, you want a 1020p system (even if it is more psycholgical than anything). Their place is pretty small, also, so their viewing distance is pretty tight, Oh well, I'll keep looking.


I think you mean 1080P. You might want to do a little more reading.

leonc said:   roberteva said:   jd2010 said:   roberteva said:   I actually got the 32" for $97.00. I didn't realize it was only 720p, though. I'm was going to buy it for my daughter and her boyfriend, but they just agot a blu reay player that they're excited to use so 720p is of no use to them. I canceled the order. It figures, the ONE lightning deal i win and I can't use it. Just my luck!

32" you cant notice a 1080p vs 720p anyway unless you have 20/20 vision and are watching the TV from less than 4 feet away.



I know (especially with that screen size), but when you have 1020p peripherals, you want a 1020p system (even if it is more psycholgical than anything). Their place is pretty small, also, so their viewing distance is pretty tight, Oh well, I'll keep looking.


I think you mean 1080P. You might want to do a little more reading.


I actually meant 1080p. Just stuck in 720 mode. I can't beleive I actually typed "1020" twice. (facepalm).

arribasn said:   problem is Amazon's BF deals last for about a fraction of a second
Yep. Last night, I hit refresh on the 32/64gb USB 3.0 jump drives. I clicked buy on the 64 gig one and the waitlist was the only option. I joined the waitlist and was #384 with a "poor" chance of getting the deal. This was like a minute after it went live!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.