• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Medieval Times
Heard on the radio on 93 Jack FM in So Cali. so im not sure if it works at all their locations.

Code: 34jack (enter on check out or call it in)

Royalty ADULT $67.95
Discount: $23.95
Tax: $0.72
Total Ticket Processing Fee:
($3 per ticket) $3.00
Total: $47.72

Regular ADULT $57.95
Subtotal: $57.95
Discount: $23.95
Tax: $0.41
Total Ticket Processing Fee:
($3 per ticket) $3.00
Total: $37.41

Member Summary

Medieval Times
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think you'll find that the 'deal' is respective of the Cost of Living where a MT is;

In Dallas, tickets for MT are ~$10 less already, and a quick google turned up a "Kids get in free" coupon as well as a 'partners' coupon for 40% off.

Logan71 said:   I think you'll find that the 'deal' is respective of the Cost of Living where a MT is;

In Dallas, tickets for MT are ~$10 less already, and a quick google turned up a "Kids get in free" coupon as well as a 'partners' coupon for 40% off.

Thanks Updated it to be So cal, also how do you get a partner login, I doubt anyone can get that.

Still overpriced by about $20 but thanks OP!

bugsie said:   Still overpriced by about $20 but thanks OP!
Hey Bugsie, Do you have a better code? This was the cheapest I could find, thanks.

Trickracen said:   bugsie said:   Still overpriced by about $20 but thanks OP!
Hey Bugsie, Do you have a better code? This was the cheapest I could find, thanks.

Sorry but no better "code" suggestion than simply not buying this at all.

Thanksgiving Weekend Only

CODE: TSWEB

The website automatically gives you the Royalty Package. Change it to the regular package. The cost per adult is $36.95. There is a $3 fee per ticket. Out the door, 2 tickets, $80.78.

Enjoy!
Link for all special offersBuena Park, CA deals

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014