• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reserve 40% off squaretrade warranty code for Black Friday

http://www.facebook.com/SquareTra...data=dlt-1

All you have to do is like them on facebook and enter your email.

Code will be emailed November 16th.

helloha1 op

Member Summary

Squaretrade BF
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WTF??? Site appears suspecious (sp?) there are no other comments, no names of other interested applicants. For all I know, could be a viral carrier scamming gullible folks!

This is the error I got when clickig on the above link: ..."404: Page not found"
"This error is generated when there was no web page with the name you specified at the web site. .."

However, clicking on the above Icon, brings you straight to a plain vanilla site with just the icon looking like a coupon waiting for you to input your email address and nothing else. My instincts told me to refrain from this for the moment, but to share this information with others who may be considering the same opportunity, to maybe listen to your instincts in this case!.

The link works fine for me. Nothing suspicious about it.

anyone know if i can buy this product on a woot refurbished TV?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014