• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For a limited time only all gift cards at $50 increments are 20% off. This offer is available for online purchases only.

Cards are redeemable at the following locations: David Burke Townhouse (NYC), David Burke Kitchen (NYC), David Burke at Bloomingdale's (NYC), Fishtail by David Burke (NYC), David Burke's Primehouse (Chicago), David Burke Fromagerie (Rumson, NJ), and David Burke Prime (Connecticut).

I personally love Fishtail and I don't see why you couldn't make a reservation via Savored (it's often on there with an additional discount) and pay using the gift card.

David Burke gift cards

Member Summary

David Burke Gift Cards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal but only shipping option is 2 day FedEx for $17!

frenchy said:   Great deal but only shipping option is 2 day FedEx for $17!

You're right! Yikes. I just responded to the offer email I received. I can't imagine they intended this as their only shipping option, but who knows.

I sent them an email to see if the shipping is a mistake or not. I love the one at Foxwoods.

They added a free shipping option for orders of $100 or less. I imagine you can split into multiple orders if you want more than that. Here's the email I received:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention; we always appreciate consumer feedback!

We have added the shipping method of USPS standard mail for your convenience. Should you choose this option, there is no shipping cost associated -- you will receive your gift card within 10 business days of the date you place your order. Please note that this option only applies to orders of $100 or less; any orders above this amount must still go through Fed Ex. Also please note that our office ships orders Monday through Friday; should you purchase your gift card either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out the following Monday. Please know that it was never our intention to add any costs; rather, we merely sought to insure that your gift card would arrive safely and securely."

I cannot find out how to do the free shipping. I even called.
Any advice, before the promo is up, would be much appreciated.

thanks a lot

edrucker said:   They added a free shipping option for orders of $100 or less. I imagine you can split into multiple orders if you want more than that. Here's the email I received:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention; we always appreciate consumer feedback!

We have added the shipping method of USPS standard mail for your convenience. Should you choose this option, there is no shipping cost associated -- you will receive your gift card within 10 business days of the date you place your order. Please note that this option only applies to orders of $100 or less; any orders above this amount must still go through Fed Ex. Also please note that our office ships orders Monday through Friday; should you purchase your gift card either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out the following Monday. Please know that it was never our intention to add any costs; rather, we merely sought to insure that your gift card would arrive safely and securely."

They never responded to my email and I just saw this reply now. We went there for Thanksgiving and had a fantastic meal. Their Christmas menu didn't look as good so we are going elsewhere.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.