• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal just went live after midnight. It is as low as this seems to be going for a while. Sears and Best Buy will have this as a Black Friday price. Live at Lowes now and and even better deal if you have 10% off and use FW Cash Back. I used AMEX for the second full year of warranty but you could use Discover Cash Back for 5% for online shopping if you have registered.

Link to item on Lowes.com

Member Summary

Samsung 28 cu ft French Door Refrigerator
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This price is now online almost with all dealers. I purchased this yesterday at Appliances Connection at about the same price. Nice fridge and yes nice deal

I am on the fence between this one and the 29cuft one at BB for 1699.....

great fridge, I got on about two months ago. Wish they had this same deal back then.

Hey. Quick question. Anyone know if they will honor the military discount with this ? If so, can it still be purchased thru fat wallet for the 2% Cash Back?

I dont know about the military discount but if you want a better deal I know they honor the 10% off coupon you get with the moving packet you get free from your local post office

Mine was delivered today. apx $1730 delivered with a 10% coupon.

Buy with their credit card, get an extra 5% , and it's now 4% Cash Back on fw. Awesome deal. Only problem - I did a search of reviews on Amazon, and it has some pretty egregiously bad reviews. One guy had 3 of them his first year because of repeated breakdowns. One guy lost $300 in food from an untimely defrost/ shutdown. It sounds like these beauties were built to last about 1-3 years. Thoughts anyone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014