• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart Family Mobile has a promo going on. If you buy one of the Wal-Mart Family mobile smartphones (Galaxy SII, Dart, Concord, HTC), you get $100 in bill credits (5 months at $20 credit per month).

Does not require a new activation. Just buy the phone, put in your WFM sim card and after 45 days you will receive your first of five bill credits in the amount of $20 on the following statement.

I picked up the T-Mobile (ZTE) Concord for $108.xx after taxes.
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Phones

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

$100 bill credit if you buy a smart phone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've checked Concord at Target - looks like very decent device for the price, do you know if there any rooting/modding avaialble for this phone?

Jdk04 said:   I've checked Concord at Target - looks like very decent device for the price, do you know if there any rooting/modding avaialble for this phone?

Sorry, I can't be that helpful in terms of rooting/modding it. I bought the Concord to replace my 2010 Motorola Charm, this is a big improvement from that phone. I'm definitely not a power user (only use the phone for calling/checking e-mail/text/whatsapp).

Here's a 4-page discussion of the Concord, not sure if they discuss rooting the phone: Text

Here's a forum post specifically discussing rooting the phone, but doesn't specify a rootkit/mod that actually worked: Text

So you have to use the phone for 45 days to get a credit?

Sounds like a horrible plan for data users:

Plan and Pricing
$45 for the first line; $35 for each additional line.
One-time $25 Starter Kit required per line.
Plan includes 250 MB of shared Web access at 3G speeds.
One simple plan with Unlimited Talk, Text & Web
T-Mobile's nationwide coverage
No annual contract or surprise charges ever

inhoso69 said:   So you have to use the phone for 45 days to get a credit?

I called the 611 number from my phone and the CSR said 45 days. The credits should start on the second statement.

WalMart is a nice store. I often buy something at WalMart store. My young brother asked me buy a phone for him and the price is okay here. Nice price. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014