• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just received an email for a Bluray sale at iNetVideo -

BluRay Sale

The price is $8.88 per Bluray plus shipping and handling. iNetVideo has a sliding scale shipping policy, so it makes sense to buy more items at one time. The first and second Bluray/DVD costs $2.50 each, and then the price drops to $1 per item.

There are some good titles in the sale including -

The Expendables (BR/DVD/DC combo pack)
Boogie NIghts
The Queen
Chocolate
Various James Bond movies

There is also a $4.99 section of clearance Blurays to check out (plus S&H) -

$4.99 Blurays

In addition, they have always had very good prices on Bluray Steelbooks for the collector -

Steelbooks

Finally, I noted that they have the theatrical release of the LOTR trilogy for $17.77 plus S&H -

LOTR

Admittedly this trilogy was less at WalMart a month or so ago, but that deal is dead (and I still haven't seen my copy yet).

Member Summary

Bluray Sale at iNetVideo
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just got another email from iNetVideo with more sale items including -

Rambo Complete Collector's Set on Bluray - $19.99 plus S&H -

Link

Delicatessen on DVD $5.00 plus S&H -

Link

I highly recommend Delicatessen. It is a dark, romantic comedy directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet who also did Amelie.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014