• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Gift card info (expires November 17). Gift cards can be redeemed Dec 1-14 ONLY.

*Free Shipping not applicable on Heavy/Overweight items and deliveries outside of the 48 contiguous states.

Q: What rewards am I earning?
A: Most orders get at least 1% back for future purchases on JR.com. In some cases, if you bookmark and come to JR.com direct, you can receive 2% rewards on those purchases. Its just our way of rewarding you more for checking with us directly.

Q: How much is the J&R Rewards Membership Fee?
A: Membership is free, all you need to do is register for a JR.com account.

Q: What products are excluded from the J&R Rewards Program?
A: The following items or groups are excluded from this program

Gift Cards
Select Nikon Products
Select Sony Products

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Weird...I clicked sign up, logged into my existing account...then it just brought me to the account overview. No welcome message, no links to deals, no info at all. However, I did notice on the left side of the page a new box for rewards stuff. Still, shame on J&R for not giving feedback. I'll be in NYC this weekend, anyone else want me to bitch for them? (J/k about the bitching).

At the top of the page it said "Get Free shipping now through the holidays" then below, to the left of the logon, it says "If you already have an account you are automatically enrolled". A bit odd to make it that passive, but it does make it clear.

lindelynn said:   At the top of the page it said "Get Free shipping now through the holidays" then below, to the left of the logon, it says "If you already have an account you are automatically enrolled". A bit odd to make it that passive, but it does make it clear.

Just saw that they are now offering a gift card with purchases. Use code THANKYOU

Ends November 17

El Linko

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014