• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Same here... WTF? Magic sensory perception to get my address?

sychosteve said:   They didn't ask for an address from me, either. "Rewards will be processed immediately. Publications may take 6 to 8 weeks." Uh. . .

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   billetera said:   Wonder if this is ANOTHER BRAND from one of the existing companies (this "new company" tries to hide they really are...), like freebizmag or Mercury, since the part of the profession has the EXACT WORDING used by both until recently and still used by one of 'em (don't remember which)....

Someone posted this on the SD thread:
"The RewardSurvey web domain is registered to "M2 Media Group, LLC", which is also associated with MercuryMagazines offers."

I'm wondering if mercury is associated with blue dolphin magazines, got a pop up from blue dolphin.

FrugalFreak said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   billetera said:   Wonder if this is ANOTHER BRAND from one of the existing companies (this "new company" tries to hide they really are...), like freebizmag or Mercury, since the part of the profession has the EXACT WORDING used by both until recently and still used by one of 'em (don't remember which)....

Someone posted this on the SD thread:
"The RewardSurvey web domain is registered to "M2 Media Group, LLC", which is also associated with MercuryMagazines offers."

I'm wondering if mercury is associated with blue dolphin magazines, got a pop up from blue dolphin.

It appears so. Did a whois search on BlueDolphin.com and this came back:

AboutUs: BlueDolphin.COM
Registrant:
M2 Media Group LLC

thanks got mens fitness for free!

pc world

Heads up-- New survey available for this month--worth $20 for another free magazine subscription.

I ordered the same magazine (PC World) as last month. It went through fine. Not sure if I will get it, but worth a try?

Another new survey available to earn more money for magazine subscription. Takes you maybe one minute to complete survey after you sign in.

Hinzinho said:   what? No Playboy magazine!

Hmmm...there is for $15. I didn't want to pick it though.

Am I the only one that admits to choosing the Playboy issues? lol

Thanks OP. After all the free Maxim, Car & Driver, Motor Trend, etc.; it's refreshing to get more choices.

Thanks OP!

in for PC World

I did the PC World sub. I hope it extends (or stacks) on my current sub instead of giving me 2 copies every month.

Looks like they worked out the kinks. Worked for me.

MamaDrama2 said:   Looks like they worked out the kinks. Worked for me.Say what??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.