• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New Survey Availble, posted 12-22-12 Another new survey available to earn more money for magazine subscription. Takes you maybe one minute to complete survey after you sign in.

https://www.rewardsurvey.com/

Update Info

Heads up-- New survey available for this month(December)--worth $20 for another free magazine subscription.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free magazine subscription to PC World, Inc, Fast Company, Latina, Outside, Poder, AFAR, Cigar Aficionado, Men's Fitness, ESPNthe magazine, Shape, and Wine Spectator, INC, and other magazines for completing a survey today.

Today's survey is on cell phone usage. Very quick survey. Less than one minute. You will earn $20 reward money immediately upon survey completion.

This will give you enough "reward money" that can be redeemed for your choice of a magazine or two today, listed above.

Or save your earned rewardsurvey balance to redeem for a pricier available magazine subscription at higher reward levels, as you take more surveys in the coming weeks earning additional rewardsurvey reward dollars.

(credit for information about this deal goes to 'TahoeTime' over at SD.)

Member Summary

Free Subscription to PC World (67.56kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I did the PC World sub. I hope it extends (or stacks) on my current sub instead of giving me 2 copies every month.

ablang (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 3:37p) |

Looks like they worked out the kinks. Worked for me.

MamaDrama2 (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 3:02p) |

Say what??

aarzi (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 3:43p) |

Note: magazine list changes every month, sometimes adding new titles, sometimes losing some titles. Need to check.

Reward Money Dollars required for magazine subs:

$10:
Fast Company, 10 issues
INC, 10 issues
Latina, 10 issues

$15:
Outside, 15 issues

$17:
Poder Hispanic, 6 issues

$20:
PC World, 12 issues
Men's Fitness, 12 issues
Shape, 24 issues
Afar, 7 issues
Wine Spectator, 12 issues
Cigar Aficionado, 6 issues

$26:
ESPNthe Magazine, 26 issues

$30:
Forbes, 26 issues
Siempre Mujer, 12 issues

$32:
TV y Novelas, 18 issues

$35:
Golfweek, 45 issues
Vanidades, 18 issues

$51:
Wall Street Journal, 153 issues

$53:
Barron's, 52 issues

$70:
The Economist, 25 issues

$71:
Wall Street Journal, 228 Issues

Q. How can I earn Reward Points?
A. RewardSurvey.com may send emails inviting you to take a survey (make sure we’re not on your spam list) …or you can go to RewardSurvey.com, sign in and see if there’s a new survey available for you. Surveys typically get updated once a week. Also, if you are logged on, go to: https://www.rewardsurvey.com/Survey/ReferAfriend and get up to $15 Reward Points per week for recommending us to family and friends.

Q. Do I have to buy something or sign-up for something else to earn rewards.
A. No you don’t. No fees. No obligations. You earn rewards simply by sharing information and opinions.

Thanks OP! 2 of my subs were about to expire.

Thanks OP.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks no hassle and worked like a charm

hmm, created an account, completed the survey, and then realized they never asked for shipping address?

thanks GeorgiaBulldawg.

^shipping address entry is after the screen offering other magazines based on your job answers. I always answer randomly just to see what else they offer.

Thank you so much OP!

dimka2000 said:   hmm, created an account, completed the survey, and then realized they never asked for shipping address?

I was never asked for my address either!
Even after I selected PC World. But I declined business magazines.
I guess I'll get a whole lot more spam!

Earn an extra $15 in rewards at the end for entering in five (5) "friends" email addresses. I just entered in generic information (i.e. name@name.com) and it worked fine.

I just did the survey as a new user got to the end, it gave me no money and said to check back in a week for another?

I got pc world, was able to add shipping address.

got pc world, thanks op.

got one, thanks op!!!

Worked for me, thanks.

thanks, got one!

Thanks OP!

Thanks !

deleted

Does anyone know if you can use your Reward Money Dollars like real money for the subs, or is it the same as Rewardsgold, where you can't use for a renewal?

Thanks OP, just got the PC World subscription.

Thanks....Always like PC World. Didn't see if it's a paper sub or electronic only but free is free.

Thanks OP!

got a free Forbes subscription WINNING

Cool, thanks.

Thanks! pcworld, yes

Shout out the the Wolfman!!

Fast Company and Inc. No problems with entering my address.

cattlet said:   Does anyone know if you can use your Reward Money Dollars like real money for the subs, or is it the same as Rewardsgold, where you can't use for a renewal?Get a new subscription. When you receive 2 copies, call them and they will merge.

Green for you OP. I love PC World

They didn't ask for an address from me, either. "Rewards will be processed immediately. Publications may take 6 to 8 weeks." Uh. . .

Wonder if this is ANOTHER BRAND from one of the existing companies (this "new company" tries to hide they really are...), like freebizmag or Mercury, since the part of the profession has the EXACT WORDING used by both until recently and still used by one of 'em (don't remember which). But got "$35" in "Rewards" (refered 5 addys with the same trick used for Rewards Gold) for later use, good for a better mag already (Siempre Mujer, for whoever is interested on that kind of stuff, is the worst buy for "$30", since it can be bought for $0.99 at the newstand, but some other look as better values).

billetera said:   Wonder if this is ANOTHER BRAND from one of the existing companies (this "new company" tries to hide they really are...), like freebizmag or Mercury, since the part of the profession has the EXACT WORDING used by both until recently and still used by one of 'em (don't remember which)....

Someone posted this on the SD thread:
"The RewardSurvey web domain is registered to "M2 Media Group, LLC", which is also associated with MercuryMagazines offers."

So, it's a rebranded Mercury with some Rewards Gold nuances? Hmmmm...

Thanks OP.

what? No Playboy magazine!

Thanks!

thanks dawg see if it goes thru

Thanks!

Skipping 15 Messages...
MamaDrama2 said:   Looks like they worked out the kinks. Worked for me.Say what??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014