• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Bloomberg Businessweek 1-Year Digital Subscription (51 issues)... and find out what other FREE magazines you can receive.

$30 value.

Qualify by providing your contact information and information about your company.

Just follow these simple steps:

Tell us about yourself - Your profile will determine the magazines presented.

Choose your magazines - Select up to three magazines of your choice from the list.

Complete subscription forms - Your answers will be used to determine if you qualify.

Specify delivery information - It's that simple! Get your FREE magazines now!

Member Summary

Bloomberg Businessweek
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Asked for a credit card. No way. CC means auto renew at higher rate in a year.

kaycen said:   Asked for a credit card. No way. CC means auto renew at higher rate in a year.

I didn't realize that, but you could use a virtual/temporary credit card number with a $1 limit and an expiration date for next month to prevent future charges (like a Citi card). A used up Visa or MC gift card might work too.

I wasn't asked for a credit card. Did you select any of the other additinal mags?

That is just an additional magazine offer. No CC needed.

Entered physical address and waiting for a digital magazine. Not sure how it would turn out.

kaycen said:   Asked for a credit card. No way. CC means auto renew at higher rate in a year.
Just close out the sketchy pop-up screen that tries to upsell you on other mags (giant X in the top right corner). After you close it, you're done.

Great Deal...Thanks!

Completed this an hour ago, no digital sub email...is this through Zinio or what?

I can't believe people actually sit and read a digital magazine.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014