• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
YMMV..
Clear out your Cache, go to www.hhgregg.com and then look at laptops and filter on Dell. The Dell Inspiron I17R2368SLV shows up for $499. I have had different results going from fatwallet.com and going to hhgregg.com without clearing browser Cache. Specs are 17" monitor, 3rd generation core i5, 8GB RAM and 1 TB HDD. If I log into my HHGregg account after adding it to the cart, the price changes. I get the price if I check out as guest. Linky to configuration.

Member Summary

Dell Inspiron I17R2368SLV (2.88kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

Showing the $499 price and available for local in-store pickup at pretty much all stores within a 50-mile radius for me. Not a bad price, but I'm trying to hold off for the CompUSA Black Friday deals. Last year CompUSA had an i5 for ~$349 on BF.

In-stock around Atlanta

In-stock in charlotte, I picked this puppy up..

When I went into the store they looked and could not find the item on the shelves - it was actually not on display yet
they just got them on the truck, they went to the back and brought it to me, it rang up as $649 in the store.

I showed them the website and got it for the 499 price + tax.

Aslo there were two toshibias.. exact same specs - one had windows 8 one had windows 7
the win7 was on clearence for $473.. 17.3 screen ( A8 with 8gig ram 1tb drive) the windows 8 was 699
so if you got the win 7 computer and then purchased the win 8 upgrade for 15 buck .. no different
except price. I almost got this one - but decided not to.

Good luck and now im done for christmas..

why the neg on this?

use coupon code FREESHIP

The Mark score was horrible, so don't plan on using this for any graphics or gaming.

Price is at $549.99 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014