• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (29.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I don't know if it was like this before, but the $100/$15 GC offer is a MIR now...

VivYip said:   I don't know if it was like this before, but the $100/$15 GC offer is a MIR now...

yes, for the time being perhaps. Not sure how it reads when it prints out at the store.

Need more free batteries.....

SafetyDance said:   Need more free batteries.....Free batteries on Black Friday and Black Saturday. See the BF ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   I don't know if it was like this before, but the $100/$15 GC offer is a MIR now...

yes, for the time being perhaps. Not sure how it reads when it prints out at the store.


When I printed it out at the store, it comes out as "to submit online..." when I tried to enter it today, it gave me an error.

VivYip said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   I don't know if it was like this before, but the $100/$15 GC offer is a MIR now...

yes, for the time being perhaps. Not sure how it reads when it prints out at the store.


When I printed it out at the store, it comes out as "to submit online..." when I tried to enter it today, it gave me an error.


Viv,

I was referring to the one the register spits out starting today, this started around 7PM last night. People were able to enter it online up until that point yesterday, then it changed and hasn't changed back yet.

anyone know if limit will be 10 again? Also, is it a new rebate so good to do again?

crazypalooza said:   anyone know if limit will be 10 again? Also, is it a new rebate so good to do again?

hey crazy, long time no see, how've you been??

it's a continuation of the current rebate, not a new one, so can't repeat it next week if you've maxed out this week.

oopss...sorry didn't read mrcheap's response at 12:30...sorry!

Anyone know the rebate number?

unicornsrs67 said:   Anyone know the rebate number?

same as this week.

unicornsrs67 said:   Anyone know the rebate number?12-28680

mathfaster said:   unicornsrs67 said:   Anyone know the rebate number?12-28680

just checked on Staples rebate site, it still said easy rebate vs main in rebate. anyone received an error, have you try to contact Staples to resolve it?

Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com

azz777 said:   mathfaster said:   unicornsrs67 said:   Anyone know the rebate number?12-28680

just checked on Staples rebate site, it still said easy rebate vs main in rebate. anyone received an error, have you try to contact Staples to resolve it?

Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com
Rebate submission has been back online for quite awhile. No issues reported.

With thanks to Mr.C paper towels are a good deal this week.

Scott Towels are $4.99 on line and in store. 5 pkgs gets you to $24.96. Add a box of ziploc bags ($2.99 for box of 40), a $1 bottle of hand sanitizer or whatever you want to get you over the $25 mark.
Use the $5/$25 break room coupon.
Use the 15% off ecoBag coupon.
Use $1/1 Scott Towels, any (4) rolls or more - 10-21-12 SS

$24.96 + filler - $5/25 - $3 (15% off 20) = $18.96 for 5 or $3.79 ea. If you have the manufacturers coupons brings them down to $2.79/6 pack, $0.46.5/roll.

No free delivery as in MrC's deal but cheaper.
and unless you're yesidonoitall, you pay sales tax

FYI The Master/Visa Gift card rebate:
It is for every $100 purchase. Not $100 or more, like they advertise.
You can buy a $200 GC and get $30 Rebate. It will save on the activation fee if you are using them for yourself, instead of giving them as gifts.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014