• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2Pcs Fire Flyers LED Tire Light, Installs onto the Valve Stem of Your Car, Bicycle or Motorcycle $1.04

Fire Flyers LED Tire Light, Installs onto the Valve Stem of Your Car, Bicycle or Motorcycle
[Meritline.com]
$1.04 + Free Shipping w/ Coupon Code: MLCKR15GNL1

http://www.meritline.com/tire-light-blue---p-42332.aspx

BluGuy op

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LED tire light (171.44kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Mine came up $4.99 each--even after putting in the code so didn't work for me

got 1 , thx OP - this would be nice with the dark early evenings

Coupon works, but good for 1 only.

I purchased three sets of these (thinking if they didn't last all that long I could put a new on one).

Unfortunately, all six of them were not sized for the valve stems on either of our vehicles or any of the 6 bicycles we had.

The part that screwed on to the valve stem was too large for the threads on the valve stem.

Save your money.

Mine also fit a little loose, I just wrapped a little teflon pipe tape over the stem threads. It doesn't interfere any with any air devices I've tried, including gas station compressors and hand pumps.

I can't imagine these would last on a car. Wouldn't you get pulled over too?

The point is moot:

System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
410-176-002 Fire Flyers LED Tire Light, Installs onto the Valve Stem of Your Car, Bicycle or Motorcycle....

Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014