• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Wreckateer/66acd000-77...

In celebration of the 10yr anniversary of Xbox Live, this game is free, today and tomorrow only! Normally costs 800pts ($10).

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/anniversary?uid=13395275&tid=
Handful of other games are half off as well.

Member Summary

wreckateer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

thanks!

thanx

dont have a "K" but will download it just in case - one day

hint hint

Seriously, thanks. And don't forget you don't have to wait to be on an xbox to "buy" it.

Anyone know what happens when purchase is successful but download queue is full? Does that work later on ? Can one add any number of games while queue is full? ... Dunno when we may get xbox so ...

invisible said:   Anyone know what happens when purchase is successful but download queue is full? Does that work later on ? Can one add any number of games while queue is full? ... Dunno when we may get xbox so ...

You can keep adding them even though your queue is full. It will stay in your account forever until whenever you decide to download them, or in your case, buy the 360. But seriously, it's "only" been 7 years that the 360 has been on the market and if you still haven't picked one up during any of the sales, you might as well wait for the next generation.

In for one. Thanks OP!

MPoWeRM3 said:   invisible said:   Anyone know what happens when purchase is successful but download queue is full? Does that work later on ? Can one add any number of games while queue is full? ... Dunno when we may get xbox so ...

You can keep adding them even though your queue is full. It will stay in your account forever until whenever you decide to download them, or in your case, buy the 360. But seriously, it's "only" been 7 years that the 360 has been on the market and if you still haven't picked one up during any of the sales, you might as well wait for the next generation.
Green for answering his question. As far as I can see, the rumor mill says it is unlikely to be out in 2013. I'm in the same boat as the person you replied to, and if I can pick it up for cheap this season, I probably will.

Marc

Thanks

Logged into my account via PC, and purchased it for zero points. Nice! Was added to my queue, it will download next time the 360 is online. Thanks for this! Nice find.

thanks!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/anniversary?uid=13395275&tid=

Looks like several other popular games are half off too. FYI

Thanks OP

Why is Geometry Wars Evolved2 advertised for 200 points yet when I try to add it it's 800 points?

GWBush said:   Why is Geometry Wars Evolved2 advertised for 200 points yet when I try to add it it's 800 points? Yeah, that's weird. All the other titles shows up at the advertised price, but that one shows up as 800pts for me too.

Darn bought Fruit Ninja just 3 days ago.

Don't forget, today's the last day.

As others have mentioned, you can "purchase" it via xbox.com and have it download to your xbox later, EVEN if you don't own a Kinect yet.

Thanks. Almost missed this one. In my queue now.

Wasn't this part of the "Summer of Arcade" game xbox live was heavily promoting a few months ago? Can't believe it's free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014