Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Papa John's 3 Medium 3 Topping Coupon Code
Disclaimer

Papa John's 3 Medium 3 Topping Deal
Disclaimer
Use the code POST3M to avail the offer "3 Medium 3 Topping Pizzas" at Papa John's for $21.00. The code is working as of 11/15/2012 in WA.

My family likes Papa John's Pizza. Hence, I generally search for Papa John's coupon codes.

Update:
  • Works for "Delivery" option. Thank you, RedCelicaGT!
  • Domino's Pizza has a better offer on a large pizza. Thank you paciorek!

Member Summary

Papa John's
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Delivery? Carryout? Both?

RedCelicaGT said: Delivery? Carryout? Both?

I chose the "Delivery" option. It worked.

$7 per medium pizza versus $5.99 for large at Dominos verified in the other thread? Pass.

paciorek said:   $7 per medium pizza versus $5.99 for large at Dominos verified in the other thread? Pass.

My family likes Papa John's pizza.

$5.99 for a Large pizza at Domino's sounds great!

paciorek said:   $7 per medium pizza versus $5.99 for large at Dominos verified in the other thread? Pass.

Exactly.

of course you realize that those "free" pizzas generate business, right?

you also I'm sure did your research and know that PJs makes about 4.2% net profit...so on each 8 dollar pizza they're making only ~34 cents net.

ITT: People who don't understand any of the following:
-Marketing Programs to Invite Customers
-Simple Economics
-Costs across the board to all employees

/rolleyes

This could be moved to 'Off Topic'.

1. This is not a 'Hot Deal'
2. This discussion is ignorant. Someone above just recommended buying stock in Pizza Hut for crying out loud.

I can find something wrong with 90% of the companies in business. This to some is a good deal but come on people politics does not belong in the forum.

Is 3 medium pizzas for $21 a good deal?

You can get 2 large pizzas for $22. The difference is pretty small. If you subtract the crust, they are pretty identical in surface area.

By ordering 3 mediums, you save $1 and get more variety. Seems like a deal.

mother30000 said:   Bad pizza. Bad employer. Bad politics.
Threadcrapping is frowned upon. Stating that it is bad politics is bad politics.

Do the other cheap pizza chains (pizza hut, dominos, little caesars) make better pizza?
Do the other cheap pizza chains treat their employees any different?
What is political about explaining cause and effect?

As far as taste is concerned, I used to think Domino's was pretty bad relative to the other chain pizza places (let's face it, what chain pizza place can compare to a really good local pizza place if you live in or near a large city?).

And then I tried Papa John's.

Domino's is superior, from the crust, to the cheese, to the toppings (again, relative to chain pizza places).

Papa John's pizza is probably among the worst tasting pizza I've ever had, bar none. Doughy crust, bland & flavorless sauce, artificial-quality cheese, undercooked toppings.

If they're really using "better ingredients" (they're not, but it's a hypothetical), then their pizza ovens must be broken.

If you can stomach the taste, then I guess this may be an okay deal.

(Notice that I didn't go off topic and into the politics or econometrics of Papa John's owner?)

Since my prior posting (which was getting a lot of green BTW) was deleted as it quoted a post that was deleted I'll just add this part back :

For both PJ and Dominos eaters if you're looking for coupons in your area look no further than here : http://abiteofpizza.com

Looks like Papa Johns is going to become the Buy.com of pizza place postings....

JesseLivermore said:   As far as taste is concerned, I used to think Domino's was pretty bad relative to the other chain pizza places (let's face it, what chain pizza place can compare to a really good local pizza place if you live in or near a large city?).

Domino's is superior, from the crust, to the cheese, to the toppings (again, relative to chain pizza places).

Papa John's pizza is probably among the worst tasting pizza I've ever had, bar none. Doughy crust, bland & flavorless sauce, artificial-quality cheese, undercooked toppings.

If they're really using "better ingredients" (they're not, but it's a hypothetical), then their pizza ovens must be broken.

(Notice that I didn't go off topic and into the politics or econometrics of Papa John's owner?)
No, you decided to click on a thread for Papa John's Pizza to post how much you hate it. Bravo, well done indeed.

FriendlyPeon said:   JesseLivermore said:   As far as taste is concerned, I used to think Domino's was pretty bad relative to the other chain pizza places (let's face it, what chain pizza place can compare to a really good local pizza place if you live in or near a large city?).

No, you decided to click on a thread for Papa John's Pizza to post how much you hate it. Bravo, well done indeed.

I can't in good conscience NOT tell fellow FW members who haven't yet suffered a Papa John's pizza how awful it is.

Sorry for you if that's a problem for you.

JesseLivermore said:   FriendlyPeon said:   JesseLivermore said:   As far as taste is concerned, I used to think Domino's was pretty bad relative to the other chain pizza places (let's face it, what chain pizza place can compare to a really good local pizza place if you live in or near a large city?).

I can't in good conscience NOT tell fellow FW members who haven't yet suffered a Papa John's pizza how awful it is.

Sorry for you if that's a problem for you.

Some people like them. Keep your opinions to yourself and focus on the deal or no deal part.

Uhmm, this doesn't sound like a hot deal.
$7 each for a medium?

1) 3 medium pizzas gives more variety for my family than 2 larges and 3 larges is too much pizza - it would take up too much space and not get eaten.

2) I used to like old Dominos, then stopped buying them because of their owner's support of far-right wing causes. Then he sold out, and Dominos started their ad campaign about their amazing new formula, so I figured I'd try it again. My conclusion: "New" Dominos tasted like slimy, flavorless dough. It was maybe the worst pizza I've ever had, at least since the cardboard crust pizzas from the elementary school cafeteria.

3) Tastes are subjective. If you like Papa John's pizza better than Pizza Hut's or Dominos, buy what you like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014