• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

email (171.43kB)
Disclaimer
For one of the weirdest cyber monday sales...

Buy any 3 of the same product and you will only have to pay for the price of 2*.

Offer only valid for November 26, 2012!

Use promotion code: USP925203 or CAP925204 when ordering.

*Terms and conditions:
This promotion is open only to customers in the US and Canada who purchase three of the same SKU in a single order. Invoice will reflect a 33% discount. Offer does not apply to instruments, services, customer orders, bioproduction products, HID products, Food Safety and Animal testing products. Offer valid only for qualifying orders received November 26, 2012. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotion. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy.Other restrictions may apply.

Got this via email. There is a "start shopping" button which links to here: http://www.invitrogen.com/site/us/en/home.html?
I assume you just punch in the promo code (above) when ordering on Nov 26.

Member Summary

lifetechnologies (6.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Oh! Man, What a bore. So very work related.

You can buy a DNA sequencer to sequence your own DNA!

You can buy the reagents needed for the sequencer.... master mix and the like. Equipment and instruments not included.

Custom Probes are rarely included in these deals. I usually just work on my local rep and beg, plead and take her out for coffee for promo codes. Some of ABI's reps were hot!

OMG I can't believe a life science reagent company is doing BF/CM sales....gave me a good laugh Green for you!

Does anyone know a marine biologist?!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014