• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit goes to sprintusers.com

Amazon has just launched some great deals on three Sprint smartphones, effectively making Black Friday come early. The well known retailer is now matching what will be RadioShack’s Black Friday pricing for the Now Network’sSamsung Galaxy S III. So if you wanted to get a Galaxy S III on Sprint for cheap, but don’t want to have to wait until next Friday to do so – here’s your chance.

Before we continue, please take into account that these are all limited time offers. Unfortunately there’s no telling when they’ll get pulled, so if anything seems interesting to you – act fast!

Samsung Galaxy SIII – $49.99 new customer / $149.99 upgrade for existing customer

HTC Evo 4G LTE – $19.99 new customer/ $79.99 upgrade for existing customer

Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G – $.01 new customer / $49.99

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Logo (15.03kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
At $50 for effectively unlimited everything,
for an individual --> w/o any corporate affiliations,
and no need for 2nd, ... (more)

Appelski (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 9:34p) |

The Marquee is AWESOME if you root it. Fast as hell and good battery life. If you don't want yours -- PM me.

mbwd (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 10:09p) |

I am not looking forward to the day where they kill SERO

PitPirate (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 11:30a) |

• Also categorized in:

I thought that Sprint's Black Friday for the S3 was $49.99 for new or upgrade customers. If it is going to be $149 on Black Friday, I'll be very disappointed.

Anyone know if Sprint's Black Friday deals are going to be online? I'd rather not wait outside a store.

this is the phone i'm thinking of
LG Optimus G™

Think Sprint does have it for $49 for new and existing customers Question is, will the stores be packed?

Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

How much it is? and do we get Employer discounts if we take at SAM's or we need purchase only at ATT online or ATT store?

mvkkreddy said:   uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

How much it is? and do we get Employer discounts if we take at SAM's or we need purchase only at ATT online or ATT store?

$0.96 this Sunday.

lycmemuch said:   I thought that Sprint's Black Friday for the S3 was $49.99 for new or upgrade customers. If it is going to be $149 on Black Friday, I'll be very disappointed.

Anyone know if Sprint's Black Friday deals are going to be online? I'd rather not wait outside a store.

So if we are out of contract can we cancel our contract and start a new one with the $49 price? I wonder if calling and threatening to cancel will get me this phone.

Oh SERO, how you lock me into using Sprint's website...

nikkai said:   Oh SERO, how you lock me into using Sprint's website...

Sero plan can be handled at a corporate store too. It should be empty during BF since everyone is going to Sam's Club and only few of us with SERO have to settle for $50 GS3...at least we save money on the monthly payments.

uafgrad said:   mvkkreddy said:   uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

$0.96 this Sunday.
where did you get that?any links please?

nikkai said:   Oh SERO, how you lock me into using Sprint's website...

Honestly, unless you're still rocking a TP2 with the $30 plan (or did an ESN clone with to a nicer phone) I don't think the $50 plan is the value it once was. No corp discounts to stack on it and my 3G coverage was horrid. Sure, I had WiMax coverage in certain areas (like home where I have wifi). Plus, Sprint's LTE network is still in slo-mo buildout...

I jumped ship to Tmo and now have 5 lines of service for the same price I was paying for 2 on SERO, and can bring my in-laws in on their lines of service basically for free (Ok, in 2014, it'll be $5/line). Tack on my 15% corp discount and my bill drops even further. Yes, it's a value plan, but there are ways to get new phones cheaper than full MSRP and my long-term savings still stands. Best thing for me is the coverage at work is 100x better- went from 100k -> 10000k.

/edit/ Obviously, YMMV on coverage... there are areas where I see only Edge still, but that's out in the country... and in those areas I only saw 3G for Sprint, so speeds are the same anyhow.

uafgrad said:   mvkkreddy said:   uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

$0.96 this Sunday.

Is that for new and upgrade customers? I thought it was only for new?

lame that the upgrade price is so much more than the new activation. so much for getting the phone earlier than black friday.

rocking Sero for years, just picked up an Epic 4G for 80 bucks off eBay. no thank you to contract extensions, and who cares if it takes a header?

cptbarkey189 said:   rocking Sero for years, just picked up an Epic 4G for 80 bucks off eBay. no thank you to contract extensions, and who cares if it takes a header?

Is this a $30 SERO. Did they not want to add $10 + $10 when you tried to activate it (and hence change the plan?)

Wonder why no iphone on Amazon?

ttprodr said:   uafgrad said:   mvkkreddy said:   uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

$0.96 this Sunday.
uafgrad's post is a bit too brief for my liking. The specifics on the $.96 price is only for Sunday, and ONLY if you're a plus member... which is an additional $60 bucks if you're not. So if you're not a plus member, it'd be cheaper to buy from Amazon for $49.99--unless you were going to enjoy other perks that come from the plus membership, and if you really want to go to Sams on Sunday (I wish to do neither).

Dotbody said:   ttprodr said:   uafgrad said:   mvkkreddy said:   uafgrad said:   Cheaper at Sams Club this week for the Galaxy.

$0.96 this Sunday.
uafgrad's post is a bit too brief for my liking. The specifics on the $.96 price is only for Sunday, and ONLY if you're a plus member... which is an additional $60 bucks if you're not. So if you're not a plus member, it'd be cheaper to buy from Amazon for $49.99--unless you were going to enjoy other perks that come from the plus membership, and if you really want to go to Sams on Sunday (I wish to do neither).

You can get plus membership and get a full refund on plus membership immediately after buying it.

PhDeez said:   nikkai said:   Oh SERO, how you lock me into using Sprint's website...

Honestly, unless you're still rocking a TP2 with the $30 plan (or did an ESN clone with to a nicer phone) I don't think the $50 plan is the value it once was. No corp discounts to stack on it and my 3G coverage was horrid. Sure, I had WiMax coverage in certain areas (like home where I have wifi). Plus, Sprint's LTE network is still in slo-mo buildout...

I jumped ship to Tmo and now have 5 lines of service for the same price I was paying for 2 on SERO, and can bring my in-laws in on their lines of service basically for free (Ok, in 2014, it'll be $5/line). Tack on my 15% corp discount and my bill drops even further. Yes, it's a value plan, but there are ways to get new phones cheaper than full MSRP and my long-term savings still stands. Best thing for me is the coverage at work is 100x better- went from 100k -> 10000k.

/edit/ Obviously, YMMV on coverage... there are areas where I see only Edge still, but that's out in the country... and in those areas I only saw 3G for Sprint, so speeds are the same anyhow.

And I am helping those who want to keep rocking the TP2 with android at XDA

Yeah, I am going jump to T-Mobile today as well. Take advantage of the mail in rebates on a Note II ($200 MIR) and Relay 4G ($75 MIR). Right out the box they are $10 less a month than Sprint on a full unlimited plan with phone insurance. That's with a lower corporate discount rate as well. My bill will drop more in 20 months after the "lease" on the phones is over so that payment would go away. I get a 20% discount with Sprint, but only on the intial costs of the first line. I get a 15% discount on T-Mobile yet they are still lower than Sprint.

Sams only gives partial refund on plus membership, minus any savings already given..

PhDeez said:   Honestly, unless you're still rocking a TP2 with the $30 plan (or did an ESN clone with to a nicer phone) I don't think the $50 plan is the value it once was.
Well, there is the $40 SERO plan too. Only problem is being stuck with the LG Marquee, which isn't that great of an Android phone. Overall it's still a pretty good deal for unlimited data, though.

Guppeh said:   PhDeez said:   Honestly, unless you're still rocking a TP2 with the $30 plan (or did an ESN clone with to a nicer phone) I don't think the $50 plan is the value it once was.
Well, there is the $40 SERO plan too. Only problem is being stuck with the LG Marquee, which isn't that great of an Android phone. Overall it's still a pretty good deal for unlimited data, though.

At $50 for effectively unlimited everything,
for an individual --> w/o any corporate affiliations,
and no need for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, Nth line,
SERO premium is pretty hard to beat.

Also note - before you jump ship to T-Mob or you can't hear me now (AT&T)
that per Consumer Reports, the most liked providers with presumably,
best coverage, fewest dropped calls, and best customer service, are:
-- Verizon
-- Sprint
-- T-Mobile
-- AT&T

Who shares towers with who?
CDMA providers are Verizon + Sprint & share towers, roaming, etc.
GSM providers are T-Mobile + AT&T & share towers, roaming, etc.

So if you use Sprint, you get roaming on Verizon, the two top-tier companies.
Don't know about you but Sprint is killing edge, etc., and currently putting in 4G LTE - in my area
I expect my Sprint service to be 4G by Spring and can live with 3G until then.
Thanksgiving - a new S3 for me.

The Marquee is AWESOME if you root it. Fast as hell and good battery life. If you don't want yours -- PM me.

I am not looking forward to the day where they kill SERO

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014