Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

All sizes available are for Fat Guys

nascarfrk said:   All sizes available are for Fat Guys

Sizes Available : Waist 32-42 Length 29-34

again with the pleats! lol

nascarfrk said:   All sizes available are for Fat Guys

I love how tiny people with their small frames think everyone with a larger frame than theirs is fat.

I happen to be 6'2 and weigh 195, that's a BMI of 25...average. I am about 10 pounds over the "ideal" weight for my size..excluding frame size. I'm in the zone for my frame. Yes, god damn it, I am BIG BONED!

Anyway, my waist cannot go below a 36. I would have to have bone removed from my hips to get down to a 34.

So, until you mature and realize that every person on the face of the Earth is different, you will be wrong quite often.

BrianGa said:   again with the pleats! lol

I also love how guys with small, um, "packages" don't realize the utility of pleats - especially for business wear. Out on the town, it "pays to advertise", but not always ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014