• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get an extra 15% off hotel reservations through Orbitz (aleady on sale up to 50% off) with code RETAILMENOT15

Travel by 01-05-2013, no blackout dates

Exp. 11-30-2012, 11:59PM (CST)

Code CYBERORBITZ also takes an extra 15% on select hotels with no blackout dates, but expires 11-26-2012 and does not come with a free photo book. Both codes should stack with offers such as free nights, room or suite upgrade, or dining and spa credits

1. Enter code in the box entitled "I have a promotion code"
2. Search for a hotel in a qualifying market
3. Select any hotel labeled "PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE"
4. Discount applied before you click "agree & book"

Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package.

Orbitz
See Orbitz discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hotel Reservations (661.00B)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Orbitz Coupons:
    TRAVEL5
    5% off Hotel Stays (expires 7/1/14 2:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Interesting: great post, and deal "sounds" great! But in case of a particular search - Orlando near New Years - I discovered a proverbial retail picture: when store-window says big% off, but your final price is nothing to write home about. Not sure the precise reason of why it happened in the case of my particular search; but prices "after Orbitz coupon" were higher than Priceline's express deals without coupon! Can anyone explain the phenomenon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014