• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi All,

Is this a good deal for 2nd gen core i3?
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

Samsung Series 3 NP300E4C-A01US Notebook PC - 2nd Gen. Intel Core i3-2370M 2.40GHz, 6GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 14" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitItem#: S203-140404 | Model#: NP300E4C-A01US

Thanks

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Series 3 Notebook
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$499.99 at Newegg

leenga said:   $499.99 at Newegg
Yes, and there is a review on Amazon that someone bought it for 420 in a lightening deal. So, from the price - it's 200$ less than price on samsung's web site.. and much less than anyone paid anywhere else..
I posted here to see if there is anything wrong with the machine / configuration /vendor? or should I just buy it confused.

USB 2.0 and windows 7....if you wait little bit, it may be selling at $299.

docjoo said:   USB 2.0 and windows 7....if you wait little bit, it may be selling at $299.
Thanks - I can upgrade windows for free with the partner program. I have the licenses. But USB 2.0 is a good catch. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014