Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Domino's
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Thank you ! They do try to sell an award card for $1.99 which was a little weird so I opted not to get that as well.

Thanks. I opted not to get the award card also. I find it odd that you have to call to claim the card.

you don't need to call them to redeem... we have been using this link for years... http://www.redeemthisnow.com/

TYVM!

IndianInUSA said:   you don't need to call them to redeem... we have been using this link for years... http://www.redeemthisnow.com/

"As of 10/15/12, Some Saveology vouchers may no longer be redeemed here. Please call (877) 607-3159 to redeem your voucher."

sorry and thanks niki4h for the update.

Google: Saveology Scam Watch your Credit Card!!

Not to be a downer, but I agreed to the 1.99 charge and then when she came back, she said she charged my card about $20 plus $1.99 the next day plus the original purchase price of the Saveology item I had purchased. She had not even mentioned anything other than a 1.99 charge and that I would be charged $6 at some time in the future after receiving other items. I repeat, I was charged $20 that I was not told anything about. But I will say that when I freaked out after she came back and said she did that, they refunded the money back to my account the next day.

This was for a gift card offer about 1-1.5 weeks ago. I haven't gotten my gift card in the mail but that could be because I bought it recently.

They tried selling me a Diamond card worth 100 dollars for 8 dollars. Didn't fall for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014