• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bring home The Complete Friends Series and spend just $69 + free shipping (reg. $199.99). It makes the perfect gift for your favorite Friends fan - or for yourself!

The Complete Friends Series
Watch your favorite episodes again and again
Makes an amazing gift
Free shipping

what & why
They'll be there for you when the rain starts to fall. They'll be there for you (like they've been there before). Relive all your favorite memories and laugh, cry and cheer with The Complete Friends Series. You can bring home all nine seasons of the beloved show for just $69. Find out who your real friends are and save 65% with today's kgbdeal.
by the way

Valid until November 20, 2012
May purchase multiple vouchers
May purchase additional vouchers as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers
Valid online only
Shipping cost included
Must provide name and shipping info during checkout
You donít need to redeem this voucher. Your item will be shipped automatically to the address you provided when you purchased the voucher
Please allow 4 weeks for delivery

Please see KGBDeals.com for additional terms and conditions.
This deal qualifies for $6 of kgbkash referral awards.

linkymoo

Member Summary

Friends Complete Series
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This site has very bad reviews--FYI

I have been waiting for this product to arrive for a month and a half now. It does say please allow 4 weeks for delivery but I have paid for my product and should have received it by now. I also sent them an e-mail concerning this and NO ONE has gotten back to me. I am not a happy camper!

KGB? Really? Any CIA or MI5 deals?

I ordered on November 28, 2012 and still (6 weeks later) have not received my Dvds. Not a happy camper either!

Ordered mine on Nov 17. Can't get a contact at Capital Sales Group who is suppose to be the place shipping it so I sent an email to KGB on Dec 22 and they told me that the deal closed on Nov 24 and you have to wait 4 weeks from there. Well, today is Jan 11th. Still waiting. Hope it is legit!

Uh oh. I ordered Beats headphones for my son for Christmas via KGB from Capital Sales. Ordered on 12/21. KGB will not share the contact info with Capital Sales, they say we have to wait until Jan 28th, which is 4 weeks from when the deal closed? I am losing hope they are actually going to come. I also hope it's legit.

There is a Capital Sales Group in VA that sells electronics. I might give them a call and see if it's them.

Uh oh again. I called the number I found 703-469-1571 but it says not in service.

I bought my son Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Tour Ear bud Headphones for Christmas since 12/23/2012 have not receive them as yet, I've been in contact with KGB about not receiving my item but they told me to wait until Jan 25.. Deal expires on Jan 21... wow... Iím waiting until the Jan 25 not a day after, or BBB is going to here about this... I will keep everyone posted on the end result...Thx

Bought the Friends DVD last November 16 and as of today (2-1/2 months later), I still haven't received it!

Have you received your headphones yet? I am in the same situation and am still waiting for KGB to respond.

I ordered Girls Disney DVD pack on 12/6/12. Here we are, Feb 12th, 2013 and I still haven't recieved anything. KBG has got back to me and said they'd contact the seller, Capital Sales Group, who apparently told them I'd recieve the DVDs within the week, that was Jan 18th. I just asked KBG to refund me my money. We will see what they say.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.