• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reconnect with Tony Soprano and the rest of the crew with The Complete Sopranos Series for $89 + free shipping - get all 6 seasons and save 68% (reg. $279.99).

The Complete Sopranos Series
Bring home all 6 seasons
Winner of 21 Emmys and 5 Golden Globes
Free shipping

what & why
Whether you've never seen it or you want to see it again and again, you can own all 6 seasons of The Sopranos for $89 + free shipping. Catch up with Tony Soprano and the family yourself, or give it as a gift for your favorite fan. Save 68% with today's kgbdeal.
by the way

Valid until November 18, 2012
May purchase multiple vouchers
May purchase additional vouchers as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers
Valid online only
Shipping cost included
Must provide name and shipping address during checkout
You donít need to redeem this voucher. Your item will be shipped automatically to the address you provided when you purchased the voucher
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery

Please see KGBDeals.com for additional terms and conditions.
This deal qualifies for $6 of kgbkash referral awards.

linkymoo

Member Summary

Sopranos (142.97kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Don't mean to TC but I got this on eBay a month ago for $57.

JOHNLOGIC said:   Don't mean to TC but I got this on eBay a month ago for $57.Be careful buying DVDs off eBay...

This site has gotten some incredibly bad reviews

Is it just me or are they not even clarifying whether this is DVD or Bluray? Seems like it should be more obvious.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014