• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching for razors and I stumbled across this site. It isn't a HOT HOT deal but it is a pretty nice deal IMO.

Gillette fusion proglide razors 8 pack for only $20.84 and it is free shipping! Took about 2 days to get to my place! Shipping is once you order it, even on Saturday! I ordered it on Saturday and got it on Tuesday! Good Customer service for that! I am sure you can find a better deal on E-bay but just wanted to throw this out to everyone! Yes they are the real ones, if you need pics, I will be happy to post!

Linky:

http://www.ecrater.com/p/11384377/gillette-fusion-proglide-manua...

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Gillette (8.34kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I dunno about their Proglide Fusion razors, but their Proglide Fusion Power razors are about the same as every other reputable retailer.

Although you can save a bundle on eBay and other no-name retailers, you should note that cheap knockoffs of these razors are common and provide a really lousy shave. Be aware of extreme razor deals from shady or unknown sellers.

RevJim said:   I dunno about their Proglide Fusion razors, but their Proglide Fusion Power razors are about the same as every other reputable retailer.

Although you can save a bundle on eBay and other no-name retailers, you should note that cheap knockoffs of these razors are common and provide a really lousy shave. Be aware of extreme razor deals from shady or unknown sellers.

That was my main concern. That they were cheap knock off's but they are the real deal which I was very surprised with!!!

Not to be a naysayer but the review of ecrater is pretty bad...

Review of eCRATER

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014